Topic: transfer portal question
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 16, 2019 9:30 PM by: Texas_tiger4
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

transfer portal question

[2]
Posted: Oct 16, 2019 8:45 PM

do we know where the dadgum thing actually is? I think Clembert said it was in the oculus, can we confirm that?

So can we just lock the portal (duh?) so no one can get into it? That way no one would ever transfer again. why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Am I missing something here.... I know everyone seems to be high on the oculus lately but if the transfer portal is in there I say we wipe the entire slate clean.

Re: transfer portal question

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 8:54 PM

it's horrible for a program to have players that don't want to be there because of the negativity it introduces into the locker room, besides coaches lie to players all the time & make promises they don't keep as far as playing time & so forth, this allows the players an ability to get out of there & make sure that coaches are more honest & up front with their recruits

2019 orange level member

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 9:01 PM

Wasn't there a TV show about the portal? Counterpart? Starred the Farmers Insurance commercial guy?

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 9:05 PM

I really liked that show. It was really good once it got going.

2019 white level member

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 9:27 PM

+1 - duckling ... you need to get your pulse up ... lol

2019 purple level member

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 9:30 PM

You’re telling me that Manny Diaz can change his mind about coaching Temple after literally being introduced as their head coach in a press conference but a young adult can’t change his mind once or twice about where he wants to play college football?

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: For sale, 4 tickets to the South Carolina game. In Clemson Sec. 502, Row 26, Seats 7,8,9,10. Reg. Pr...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
887 people have read this post