Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tnet observation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 983

tnet observation

Jan 10, 2020, 3:32 PM

Those of us that are old enough to have gone to the library to research a topic remember the tedious process of looking manually through a card catalogue. Computers have certainly made collection, storage and retrieval of information much easier. Search engines have made finding answers to question much faster. However, for some people, Tnet has become a lazy man search engine. If you have a question, just post it on Tnet for someone to search and answer you. What uniforms are we wearing?. What time are the players leaving? Maybe I am just old and getting grouchy? Yeah, I am a grouchy olde pharte. Go Tigers make it 3 out of 4! I want to see Finebaum's ears twitch

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you need some help shooing the kids off your lawn? ***

Jan 10, 2020, 3:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you need some help shooing the kids off your lawn? ***

Jan 10, 2020, 3:40 PM

naw, Blondezilla, my wife does that. But thank you though. lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorite is asking the same question that's been

Jan 10, 2020, 3:39 PM

asked and answered 5 times that day because people are too lazy to scan the first couple of pages of the board, which takes about 1 minute. Guess they think they're the only ones who thought to ask about uniforms, Burch, Chase Brice, or why Herbstreit likes Clemson so much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tnet observation

Jan 10, 2020, 3:40 PM

My guess is that 90% of the time the people that ask those easy questions they are simply looking to engage in dialogue out of boredom. There are quite a few people on TNET that have been around for a long time that post nothing of any real value... but they are extremely prolific posters. They're in the same bucket as the 'easy question' crowd. They just want to engage. Nothing wrong with that, per se. But it can be a little annoying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 3:45 PM

The last time Finebum's ears twitched it caused a tornado. We'll probably just have to settle for another hissy fit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 3:51 PM

If you are getting old - make sure to get your colon checked out regularly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 983
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic