Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
time out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,389

time out

Jan 10, 2019, 8:59 AM

So funny how those with an inferiority complex and those that do not have react differently.

1. Hey coots we called a time out to let our Seniors/starters come out of game and get recognized with 2 minutes to go. I have not heard one word from Alabaman fans about that. All you all could talk about in 2016 when we did not was "disrespect", "never again".

2. You all whined this year because we didn't a knee and made in 56. Well we could have easily made it 51 against Bama (boy 51 on Bama would have looked nice) but Saban had already put in Hurts, was actually punting on 4th down; so Dabo tipped his hat and we let clock run out. Unlike Muscoot, Bentley and crew who where still slinging it around, trying to safe some face, so we punched one in.

Coots always got to create a distraction (racial slur allegations) so they don't have to face reality because reality right now for them is an absolute nightmare!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for the truth!!***

Jan 10, 2019, 9:00 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: time out

Jan 10, 2019, 9:53 AM

I agree 100% on your #1.

On #2, we actually did the exact same thing to scar that we did to Bama at the end of the game.

In both games we had to snap the ball one more time before we could run out the clock. In both game we ran the ball up the middle. In one game we scored a TD and in the other we were tackled and then let the clock run out.

The difference was Bama players actually thought they should tackle Adam Choice on our last snap and scar players just wanted to be offended that we didn't take a knee.

Jan 10, 2019, 9:54 AM

Great points!

Jan 10, 2019, 10:10 AM

the reason we didn't take a knee against uscjr is we saw what that got the QB in the FL game, a low class cheap shot.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:14 AM

I think CDS was was/is more bothered about the 5 in a row than what he projects...and for that I don’t think we will ever see him take a knee or let up on U5C...and I’m right there with him...Run the fckn score up and take their spirits during every contest going fwd. Don’t ever stop!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm so over the coots. They're just another game for me

Jan 10, 2019, 10:17 AM

Maybe when they beat us again I'll give a rip. Personally, they hurt our SOS at their current clip. I'd just assume we replace them with UGA fwiw. Been wishing that for 2 decades now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,389
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic