Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tigermanac GITT and answer some questions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 299

tigermanac GITT and answer some questions

Jun 15, 2020, 3:14 PM

tigermanac®

1. What's your favorite IPA and how snooty is it ?

2. Are you from SC ? If not, then why are your genes inferior ?

3. Seriously, how much do you drink ?

4. You still water ski ?

5. Would you buy FBCoachSC® a beer and if so, why would it be a PBR ?

6. How in the hell do you live in Michigan ? That seems like hell

7. Who is your favorite Tiger of all time and why is it Christian Wilkins ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These are the hard hitting questions that FBCoach

Jun 15, 2020, 3:21 PM

would learn about while watching the VHS tape he's playing for the 9th grade journalism class he's substitute teaching in.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tigermanac GITT and answer some questions

Jun 15, 2020, 3:26 PM

1. What's your favorite IPA and how snooty is it ? Anti-Hero by Revolution; not snooty

2. Are you from SC ? If not, then why are your genes inferior ? NC - I grew up by the parkway in Haywood County, that tells you enough.

3. Seriously, how much do you drink ? 3-4 days a week. Usually 2-3 beers and 2-3 shots. Friday nights, all bets are off once the kids go to bed. Bar being closed slowed that down.

4. You still water ski? Yes, its one of those things that gives me peace and instant pain. Fun.

5. Would you buy FBCoachSC® a beer and if so, why would it be a PBR? I would for sure. PBR cause I think it would take a lot to get him drunk enough to fist and I don't want to spend that much money to fist him.

6. How in the #### do you live in Michigan ? That seems like ####. My wife is from here and our jobs (especially hers) is based here. I like it, dont love it, but do love being close to her family and raising the kids here is amazing. The schools are amazing and although I am close to the City. Never feels that way. I dont have too much family left of my own, so its nice to be rooted here with her and the kids.

7. Who is your favorite Tiger of all time and why is it Christian Wilkins? My dad is and always will be the #1 Tiger football player.

Charlie Whitehurst is up there for me and I liked how smooth he was and he had great QB mechanics.
Artavis Scott dude could make a screen pass of nothing yards into a TD.
Gaines Adams - beastmode 24/7
Trevor Pryce - only 1 year, but beast mode and a SB winner with my Broncs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Props to the #7 answer! *****

Jun 15, 2020, 4:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL we have a fellow Broncos fan in the lunge

Jun 15, 2020, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: tigermanac GITT and answer some questions ]

EFF THE RAIDERS aerozeptallica

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think Lock is the answer at QB?

Jun 15, 2020, 4:41 PM

tigermanac®?

I mean, the guy only lost to the SB champions and has a live arm. Hope we get some help at the OT position.

Re: You think Lock is the answer at QB?

Jun 15, 2020, 4:44 PM

Lock just need to put it in Jeudy's hands and let the rest roll.

You might know the depth chart better than I and I cant look now, but the LT Bolles maybe (?) he is like 6'4" and 300lbs. Which seems small to me.

Melvin Gordon deserves some love too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jeudy and Sutton on the edge are gonna be nasty.

Jun 15, 2020, 4:49 PM

That's like having a Nuk and Sammy on the same team :) . Also we got the slot guy Hamler from Penn State. WR corps looks good.

Yeah, Bolles is tough to gauge. He has an awesome game sometimes and then will eff it up in the 4th quarter with a critical holding penalty. I think we're giving him 1 more year.

We good. I expect 9-7 or 10-6 and a Wild Card berth this year just on offensive improvement. If our LB corp and secondary can hold up, I wouldn't be surprised to see 11-5. 2021 will be the year where we have all the pieces in place.

Last year I had season tickets to Lions games

Jun 15, 2020, 5:03 PM

which are fun, regardless of their position. However, it screws up me watching any Broncs games that day, unless they are NBC at night. So I feel like the past two years I havent been paying attention like I used to and have been going to games and getting drunk pre and post OR taking my son and then having to do dinner and such afterwards.

I promise to do better this year. :)

LOL, I don't blame you. There wasn't much to

Jun 15, 2020, 5:08 PM

watch post Peyton Manning. I kinda zoned out with the QB situation as well but have tried to follow things like roster moves and such, and will catch a game on Sundays. Lock got me excited about the offense again, so I'll be watching closer. Time to get Sunday Ticket again.

Replies: 9
| visibility 299
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic