Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This helps.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 452

This helps.

May 29, 2020, 6:21 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1266231100780744704?s=11

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this will be his legacy because he is

May 29, 2020, 6:48 AM

not a very bright man, I mean it is kind of hard to white wash history when you leave a mile long paper trail on twitter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this will be his legacy because he is

May 29, 2020, 7:48 AM

I still think his "legacy" is going to be jail time. The SDNY on its lonesome is going to hit him with at least a half-dozen subpoenas the minute he leaves office. We shouldn't forget the matter of his tax returns, and why he's fought so vociferously to keep all that under wraps.

The obvious answer is Trump made his money laundering. Trump went bankrupt four times, and all four times he was bailed out by Russian banks. Since he does not appear to have been in active cahoots with Putin (per the Mueller investigation), instead of a political link, the obvious answer is that the actual link was financial. It's long been known Putin and the other Russian oligarchs don't trust the Russian banking system and instead prefer to hoard their ill-gotten gains in Western banks, but to do that those ill-gotten gains must first be laundered, and the easiest way to do it is real-estate flips with overpriced real estate.
https://www.curbed.com/2018/8/10/17674584/money-laundering-real-estate-paul-manafort-trial

Well, gee. Who do we know who owns a lot of really expensive real estate, and has buildings full of Russian oligarchs, Saudi oil princes, and international arms dealers?

I've always wondered why the Dems didn't make more of that. It's where Trump's fairly obvious Achilles heel is. They swung and missed on conspiracy, but it was obvious from the way Trump was screeching like a little bi-atch he had something to hide; I just think they heard hoofbeats and thought "zebra" when it was "horse rustling" going on instead. But they never followed up for whatever odd reason. It leaves me scratching my head.

The SDNY did not forget, whatever. And Trump's friendships and political cover will expire at exactly the same moment he leaves office...and I suspect that's when it all starts unraveling for him. It'll be fascinating if his cronies at Fox even bother to defend him...or will they just step aside and turn back into semi-journalists again, and begin the process of pretending they never really liked the guy either?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this will be his legacy because he is

May 29, 2020, 1:15 PM

"What do I have to do with Russia?” he replied to reporters’ questions at a press conference in Doral last summer. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach … for $40 million, and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million.”

That Russian tore the house down in 2016 because of a "mold" problem.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article135243694.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This helps.

May 29, 2020, 7:15 AM

They will be met by fire and fury I assume.

May 29, 2020, 7:16 AM

And the cops just arrested a non-white CNN reporter and his camera crew (with the camera still rolling) about an hour ago, just by way of demonstrating their sterling public-relations skills.

Rock on, MPD. Way to smooth things over and defuse stuff.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/cnn-reporter-omar-jimenez-arrested-live-on-air-minneapolis-protest-broadcast-1202946339/

they had to arrest somebody burners and looters free to go

May 29, 2020, 9:11 AM

this was hard to figure

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they had to arrest somebody burners and looters free to go

May 29, 2020, 9:17 AM

I know, right?

There's more crime going on in the background than in a Charles Bronson movie...but hey, let's arrest the reporter.

I has the confuse on that logic.

I guess he likes Iranians more than Americans

May 29, 2020, 7:18 AM

Yeah but were they looting?***

May 29, 2020, 7:23 AM

Re: I guess he likes Iranians more than Americans

May 29, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to I guess he likes Iranians more than Americans ]

An open letter on the treatment of protesters:

If you go ahead and shoot 'em, you do have to listen to their whining. Protesters just don't know their place. They're just people, and black people at that, so they aren't important.

Sincerely,

Donald Trump, President of the United States

Theophilus Eugene “Bull” Connor, Police Chief Birmingham, Alabama (1963)

His election team be all like

May 29, 2020, 7:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now we will have 14 threads on TNet about

May 29, 2020, 7:37 AM

the exact meaning of "Thug".

I think we are all in the same boat in saying that we do not need another thread about the word Thug.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now we will have 14 threads on TNet about

May 29, 2020, 8:10 AM

I would agree we don’t need a thread since Trump said it.The mostly young people who I saw destroying property, burning or looting were white and black.So let’s leave it alone and move on from playing the race card.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the word "thug" is the least concerning thing

May 29, 2020, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Now we will have 14 threads on TNet about ]

in the tweet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the word "thug" is the least concerning thing

May 29, 2020, 8:43 AM

Tiggity® said:

in the tweet.

Yeah, the shoot-the-looters thing kind of jumped out at me, personally.

That sounds like a spectacular idea. Probably will work out about as well as Tiananmen Square did for the Chinese.

Does the man not realize that pouring gasoline on a fire that's already raging is a bad idea, or does he just have this Joker-like compulsion to watch the world burn and can he just not help himself?

This should make things even more interesting

May 29, 2020, 7:42 AM

Haha, popcorn.gif***

May 29, 2020, 7:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 8:08 AM

This probably gave Capt. Crash a half chub.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

It's the twitter equivalent of the Wild Dudes Hottub in '93

May 29, 2020, 9:04 AM

Wait, was it Wild Dudes or Wild Dunes?

CaptCrash

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Jesus Christ.

May 29, 2020, 9:09 AM

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1266342941649506304?s=20

We live in interesting times.***

May 29, 2020, 9:13 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We live in interesting times.***

May 29, 2020, 9:21 AM

Interesting times is one way to put it.... I liken it to CRAZY times! :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

May 29, 2020, 1:00 PM

About time. Now Trump will be sidetracked by this move by Twitter. He will obsess over it. He won't be happy until he has his revenge.

Replies: 23
| visibility 452
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic