Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know I am repeating myself but I hate the targeting rule. It would be a good
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 534

I know I am repeating myself but I hate the targeting rule. It would be a good

Nov 12, 2016, 2:41 PM

Rule if the refs actually understood it and called it fairly across the board. But that don't call it fairly and most of those idiot announcers don't know what targeting is either. One of the worst rules that have had a major affect of the out come of play. Not only in 1 game but 2 games.

Helmets are going to make contact during some tackles. That call in the SC game was not targeting. It was a good football hit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know I am repeating myself but I hate the targeting rule. It would be a good

Nov 12, 2016, 2:44 PM

It wasn't a bad call. He could have drilled the dude in the chest, but instead went high.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know I am repeating myself but I hate the targeting rule. It would be a good

Nov 12, 2016, 2:48 PM

I think the punt returner had something to do with the helmet contact. But it was not targeting IMO. It was a bad call and a kid was ejected for playing hard tuff defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they redefined a 'good football hit'

Nov 12, 2016, 2:55 PM

That's not one anymore. Fans and players need to learn the new rules and proper way to tackle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they redefined a 'good football hit'

Nov 12, 2016, 3:00 PM

Need to go back the the drawing board.

The current rulee is not fair.

You have to go low to make a good tackle many times- and when the defensve player goes low he is open to the offensive player going low to take the hit and thier helments colliding.

The original targetting rulse was better and I hated it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemmer.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 534
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic