Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok, let me get this straight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 479

Ok, let me get this straight.

Jul 24, 2020, 1:17 PM

3 months before an election, the President and the GOP Senate wants to take away the only money that approx. 20 million Americans are making right now? During a Pandemic? During the worst economic collapse since 1929?

I say yes, that's a great idea. You get those free-loading SOB's off the dole. Make them starve and lose their homes. This, right before a Presidential election as well as 23 Republican Senate seats up for reelection?

Yes! Go for it, excellent idea!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Part of the master plan. When the UDPs get mad

Jul 24, 2020, 1:21 PM

enough to protest, trump's federales will roll into town and kidnap them in a fleet of rented minivans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the deal.....they're not "making" that money.

Jul 24, 2020, 1:28 PM

That money is printed. Someone else has to "make it" later. In fact, I received over $2k this year that I didn't "make". As such, I haven't spent a penny of it. It was made by a printing press at the Treasury department. Likewise, Americans overall have received $2,800,000,000,000 this year alone, that they didn't "make". And have received $26,500,000,000,000 cumulatively, over time, that they haven't "made". Yet. That's for our children and grandchildren to worry about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, let me get this straight.

Jul 24, 2020, 2:06 PM

ummm the intent is for everyone to go back to work. I know that's hard for lefties to grab onto. This pandemic has fizzled out, better get your last few manic crises pushed through.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2020, 1:13 PM

ummm the intent is for everyone to go back to work. I know that's hard for lefties to grab onto. This pandemic has fizzled out, better get your last few manic crises pushed through.

Fizzled out? You can watch even Fox News to see that's simply not true. And by the way, the Idiot in Chief decided that he, and his followers weren't going to wear masks early on and open as soon as possible. Fla., Ariz, NC, Ca, Ariz., La. etc, etc bought the bullchit that you and the Pres have been shoveling....now look at 'em.

Approx. 150,000 dead and 4.1 Million infected because Trump supporters bought what the Donald was selling.

Perhaps, instead of anonymous dead people in Tex., NC, Fla....whereever, let's replace them with some of your family. Your support fo this administration would vanish overnight.

(I DO NOT wish any harm to you or your family, I'm only speaking metaphorically)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the water is rushing away from the beach

Jul 24, 2020, 3:19 PM

for the incoming economic tsunami and the Trump admin is throwing everybody off the boat in preparation.

How bad do you think the economy will get when those who are barely staying afloat with that unemployment all of a sudden don't have it anymore and still can't go back to work because they live in a COVID hotspot which just so happens to be red states more than blue.

Trump said he could shoot a supporter on 5th avenue. He's about to do it again.

I guess he'll just blame immigrants, dems, or the gays again and the people he just destroyed will have somebody else to hate instead of the persons who caused the problem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Dear God——that mixed metaphor.....***

Jul 24, 2020, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the water is rushing away from the beach

Jul 24, 2020, 3:25 PM [ in reply to the water is rushing away from the beach ]

Everyone, can go back to work.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No wait...

Jul 24, 2020, 5:47 PM

it's coming back now and I forgot my towel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8UGWjoffpE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the water is rushing away from the beach

Jul 24, 2020, 11:35 PM [ in reply to Re: the water is rushing away from the beach ]

Absolutely, all of you Trumpers should get back to work. I'm sure that you remember FoxFakeNews and TheRump telling us that this C-19 virus is just a Democratic Hoax and that it would just magically disappear.
(I think that was about 140,000 deaths ago, but that's all fake numbers, right?)

I don't understand why the GOP cancelled their convention in Jacksonville. I was really hoping about 200,000 GOP voters would catch enough C-19 to miss the Nov elections.

Who had the awesome job of explaining to TheRump that he couldn't get all those voters sick. (I bet he fired the dude, on the spot.)

But, what I really want to know is who convinced TheRump to take the Alzheimer scanning test? And then told him it was an IQ test, so that he bragged about acing that EASY test, twice, on national TV.
What an idiot!!!

Must be really embarrassing to be in TheRump Cult now. But still can't admit that you have been scammed by the master conman. So SAD!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2020, 3:38 PM

They are all fools! Every Fing one of them.
There’s a Big Blue wave coming and it’s gonna wash away the old crappiness

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

I'll give it to you straight.

Jul 24, 2020, 5:39 PM

I gave you a point to make it 14K. Now here's the straight of it.

God loves you more than me, any of your friends, your mother, father or any of your siblings and even more than your wife. That's the straight of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 479
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic