Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another quote for the ages from the Coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,555

Another quote for the ages from the Coach

Sep 29, 2020, 3:50 PM

"I can tell you this, we have a united football team that definitely does not all think the same. They do not all think the same and they do not agree on everything and this and that, but they love each other. I think that is a great example for all of us."

Wait - you can be united but not agree on absolutely everything? You can love someone you don't agree with? Yep. Precisely. Words to live by.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another quote for the ages from the Coach

Sep 29, 2020, 4:09 PM

On the other hand........if you agree with everything your wife says, it makes life a heck of a lot easier.......and it keeps the daily word count down below 5 billion a day.

Sep 29, 2020, 4:12 PM

Very true. One the many differences between being a head football coach and being a husband!

Sep 29, 2020, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Another quote for the ages from the Coach ]

Yes Dear. That’s all you need to know.

the proper response to anything she says. sav82wife has

Sep 29, 2020, 5:47 PM

figured it out though and tries to get another answer out of me.

Re: the proper response to anything she says. sav82wife has

Sep 29, 2020, 6:30 PM

Yep. Yes dear doesn’t work for the trap questions.

What are you thinking about?
If I died would you remarry?
Do you think she’s prettier than me?

And definitely don’t use it on the dreaded “Do these jeans make my butt look fat?”

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2020, 7:23 PM

Been married to my beautiful bride for 37 years as of last Thursday. I somehow managed to not fall for the dreaded "does this make me look fat?" question until 1 time about 6 years ago and I still get reminded of my errant answer about once a month. She will never ever forget!

Sep 29, 2020, 7:50 PM

We use elephants to represent memory.... I’m not sure why.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 1:32 AM [ in reply to Re: the proper response to anything she says. sav82wife has ]

That is the most important thing a father should teach their sons before they are even potty trained, and that is women never forget the things a man says that has offended her, they will never forget, and they will never just let it go!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 1:28 AM [ in reply to Re: the proper response to anything she says. sav82wife has ]

The best answer for all those questions is to say, deer, before I answer, tell me how you would answer them bc those questions IMO are keep your mouth shut questions bc you will be da-mned if you do, and da-mned if you don't, so I'm pleading the 5th, and leave it at that no matter what they say!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 2:13 PM

extraordinarily brave!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 30, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: the proper response to anything she says. sav82wife has ]

extraordinarily brave!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Try, "I'm sorry . . .

Sep 29, 2020, 8:00 PM [ in reply to the proper response to anything she says. sav82wife has ]

I should have known bette" when being reprimanded.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Another quote for the ages from the Coach ]

i was wrong usually works as well.

null

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic