Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pete yanity needs to go! I'm sick of listening to his voice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Pete yanity needs to go! I'm sick of listening to his voice

May 5, 2018, 11:02 PM

He calls the game like he could care less about Clemson. Every single call the ump made he agreed every time regardless if it was overturned. It's obvious he could care less about Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. I did not care for his broadcast at all.***

May 5, 2018, 11:03 PM

We already fired him once...

May 5, 2018, 11:05 PM

Who do you want Dabo to replace him with for the ACC Network?

~JKB

Re: Pete yanity needs to go! I'm sick of listening to his voice

May 5, 2018, 11:11 PM

I noticed that too. He wanted Martin to won that game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the announcers are provided by

May 5, 2018, 11:17 PM

The host school but the ACC Network games are supposed to be unbiased. If you want the orange colored coverage then turn on the clemson baseball coverage on the radio. As far as Davidson, I think he was out and definitely should not have been overturned. The strike zone was BS for most of the game but that happens. Move on. We had like 6 hits in a 13 inning game...that’s why we lost.

Re: the announcers are provided by

May 5, 2018, 11:29 PM

Umm yea I realized why we lost there bud , but nobody mentioned anything about that. I'm talking about his commentary. I've noticed it a few times watching live comparing it to radio. It's just a different feel with Qualkenbush or Ben or Munson. U can feel the passion. The orange blood coming out. I like that extra fire. Just shocked that we still let him do a majority of the tv.

May 5, 2018, 11:29 PM [ in reply to the announcers are provided by ]

Umm yea I realized why we lost there bud , but nobody mentioned anything about that. I'm talking about his commentary. I've noticed it a few times watching live comparing it to radio. It's just a different feel with Qualkenbush or Ben or Munson. U can feel the passion. The orange blood coming out. I like that extra fire. Just shocked that we still let him do a majority of the tv.

May 5, 2018, 11:55 PM

I did not see the game on tv because I was there. However, after the way Pete was dumped from our football broadcasts on radio how could any of you be surprised or upset that he has no or little love for Clemson. If that is the case I can't really blame him. btw he was working for ESPN on this broadcast, not CU.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

How much less could he care??***

May 5, 2018, 11:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he say "there's orange crossing home plate?"***

May 6, 2018, 12:29 AM

May 6, 2018, 1:01 AM

So you are upset that on the ACC network the announcer isn't bias towards a team??? I am sure he pulls for Clemson he is just doing his job correctly. I love Pete and I have learned to love Don but I miss Pete on the radio calling football games. Still great to see him talk Clemson on 7.

May 6, 2018, 1:04 AM

Uh, it wasn't a supposed to be a clemson lovefest. He's as good as they come for the WatchEspn broadcasts. I watched every game on my roku, home and away. There are some really bad ones out there. Wake Forest has been as good as I've heard yet, they were straight down the middle and very complimentary of clemson. Anyone who can enjoy Munson and bash Yanity, well I have to question your judgement.

Just wait until the Pittsburgh series rolls around. Not sure about next weekend, but a lot of their games they just sit a camera up with no announcers. Your just watching the game from behind the plate and have no idea what the score is unless the zoom to the scoreboard.

I have nothing against Pete whatsoever. I think

May 6, 2018, 6:48 AM

He did a good job except for telling what he saw on the plays up for review.
He really could've been a lot harder on Clemson than he was. It felt to me like we were just holding on hoping for a HR ball tonight to put us over the top but never came.
We managed six hits whereas FSU finished with 15 or 16. The game should've been a blowout in favor of the Noles.
I thought Monte had seen the light and managed to get more pop in the lineup but subbing the way he did blew that theory.
But the pitching went well as did our defense so Monte did well there. Tough loss. Now let's beat the Noles tomorrow and finish by winning the ccnference.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. I thought he was Clemson-biased on the

May 6, 2018, 11:21 AM

replay of the Beer trap vs. catch replay. It was pretty obvious from the replay that Beer caught it on the bounce, but Pete kept saying "maybe there's not enough to overturn."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic