Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all the Coots.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

For all the Coots.

May 3, 2013, 9:33 PM

You lost 3 to 2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lots of them seem to get there news here, thanks for

May 3, 2013, 9:51 PM

giving them the news.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all the Coots.

May 4, 2013, 5:23 AM

True...we did....same as we beat you guys....3 games to 2. How neat. We usually get hot the last 2 or 3 series....blow it in the SEC tournament....then make a huge run through the regional and super regional...CWS and into the championship game which we have won 2 of the last 3 national championships. It doesn't matter where you start, it's where you finish that counts. We will be fine when the time comes...

that sounds like history to me

May 4, 2013, 5:43 AM

Wow you're like the designated coot baseball apologist, I thought you guys didn't care about history? Or is that only when it benefits you?

Re: that sounds like history to me

May 4, 2013, 8:09 AM

That is recent....the last 3 years. That is a far cry from digging back 10-35 years ago. I became a Gamecock during the Danny Ford years and I have taken my lumps from the Clemson fans for years. I am not interested in rubbing it back in their face. I would rather focus on what we do from here. The old saying keep your friends close but keep your enemy closer is a good one. I like this board because they post so much that I can't find on my own. There is a wealth of information if you can dig through the BS that some chose to spew. I learn about injuries, recruits, coaching changes and I do this on a lot of sites. I am not here to bash but I will say it not so, if it's not so.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic