Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
toy giys need to stop blaming dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 841

toy giys need to stop blaming dabo

Sep 27, 2018, 3:14 PM

Coach handled everything as most of us had hoped he would. KB chose to leave over a decision that was best for the team. The fact he's no longer here has ZERO to do with Dabo's actions and everything to do with KB's personal conflicts with that decision. We are without a senior/experienced backup QB because KB left, not because Dabo made a tough decision. Just thought that should be said. someone probably already said, but..I'm going to say it again ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

thanks for stealing my post and claiming as yours

Sep 27, 2018, 3:16 PM

I mean, really?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/For-the-few-who-are-placing-any-blame-on-Dabo-24136813

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

mine is totally different from yours or the other

Sep 27, 2018, 3:18 PM

500 before it.

I put an emoji con at the end.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: thanks for stealing my post and claiming as yours

Sep 27, 2018, 3:20 PM [ in reply to thanks for stealing my post and claiming as yours ]

Imitation is the highest form of flattery

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shame on toy

Sep 27, 2018, 3:16 PM

I don't even know who that is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he does bad things***

Sep 27, 2018, 3:18 PM

Buddy, have another drink***

Sep 27, 2018, 3:27 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: toy giys need to stop blaming dabo

Sep 27, 2018, 4:35 PM

You may not agree with his verbage but if that’s what HE felt about the situation than that’s how he felt. No need to disbar him from Clemson because of a decision that he made. When it’s all said and done he has to be the one who looks in the mirror and live with it. Support him ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 841
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic