Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCCG PDF Ticket Policy FYI
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

ACCCG PDF Ticket Policy FYI

Nov 27, 2018, 8:13 PM

Bank of America Stadium has replaced the print-at-home PDF ticket option with mobile ticketing.

As a ticket holder, you may have received physical tickets in the mail. We strongly encourage you to use these tickets for stadium entry.

For patrons who did not receive a physical ticket, please follow one of the Step-By-Step Guides below, through your Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Game online account, to access your mobile tickets to enter the stadium on gameday.

PLEASE NOTE: PDF tickets, printed copies or screenshots of your mobile tickets will NOT be valid for entry to the stadium on gameday.

If you want to use your phone here are links to the instructions:

I-Phone:
http://theacc.com/documents/2018/11/14//Barcode_Download_ACC_Championship_iPhone.pdf?id=600&camefrom=EMCL_2615317_120255975

Android:
http://theacc.com/documents/2018/11/14//Barcode_Download_ACC_Championship_Android.pdf?id=599&camefrom=EMCL_2615317_120255976

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCCG PDF Ticket Policy FYI

Nov 27, 2018, 8:34 PM

I've been looking to buy from stubhub and noticed their tickets are all "instant download."

I've got an iphone, but I am super low-tech. Those directions just made my head spin. I may stay home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

staying home for this one**

Nov 27, 2018, 8:42 PM

with my ""FLIP PHONE"" -- I'm thinkin' all this new technology is going to cause this old man to watch from home from now on <<<<< -- been buying season tickets to Clemson Football games, for forty years,__ had to pay $30 extra to get paper tickets for Clemson home games this year (WTH) __ hope everyone has a safe trip and brings home a victory for tha' TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!

The smart phones are great, but it seems that when a newborn comes into the world,they put a smart phone in his hand at birth and he spends the rest of his life with "one hand wrapped around it" and the other reaching for a hand out _____________________________ at least some of em' do**

Re: staying home for this one**

Nov 27, 2018, 10:07 PM

Just saw on the ACC ticketmaster site that for an extra 2.50 you can pick up your tickets at the will call on game day. I might go after all. Upper decks for under $40

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic