Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney switches sports, says offense missing too many layups
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,889

New Story: Swinney switches sports, says offense missing too many layups

Sep 11, 2016, 7:44 PM

Swinney switches sports, says offense missing too many layups

Football coach Dabo Swinney loves to unwind by playing midweek basketball games in Jervey, and he used a basketball analogy Sunday night when discussing his team’s offensive woes through the first two games of the season.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll get it figured out.....or either we will all have

Sep 11, 2016, 7:48 PM

a Psychotic Episode

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: New Story: Swinney switches sports, says offense missing too many layups

Sep 11, 2016, 7:56 PM

It's always hard to watch your team not play to their potential. I have faith in these players and coaches getting it together. Wins are wins, but unless this team finds the glue that will bring them together we as fans are going to have the most anxious season ever. These close games are taking years off my life!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2016, 8:07 PM

If they don't get it together, I assure you GT and UofL games will not be close games. Atlanta is never friendly for us and Louisville is running on all of their offensive cylinders right now.

Sep 11, 2016, 10:57 PM

Both will be challenges, and I fully expect GT aqnd UL will be tough ones. UL has to do what they do in Death Valley (I am aware that Troy did that, too), but I doubt we have a total bust again in a long time, and I think we hit on all cylinders for UL. Hopefully we play position FB and handle GT this year like we should have the last few times we have been to Atlanta. We will see. One thing seems certain, and that is, if we play as sloppily as we did on Saturday, we will lose games this year. Saturday was UGLY any way you put it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

makes sense... under BB, we have been known to have one of

Sep 11, 2016, 8:11 PM

the most exciting offenses in college basketball

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of the drops are on Watson. Seems a lot of his throws

Sep 11, 2016, 8:13 PM

are not on target. Our receivers are getting a hand on the ball but it would be a tough catch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you gonna call DS a coot?

Sep 11, 2016, 8:26 PM

I said the same thing yesterday and the mindshare accused me of cootery! Reality sucks don't it!?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 11, 2016, 8:31 PM

We as fans have seen our tigers do great things. The pride that we take in being Clemson tigers has come from what we do as us and not what other people want us to do. Today this program sits at an elite level in the world of CFB. Every team has its ups and downs. But you Clemson, your fans are pouring their hearts out when they watch u take that field. Please give us what we want. We have waited long enough. We came so close and still waiting for that piece of metal. Please do this for your fans. To all the coaching staff, the players a humble request to give us those tigers back that we wowed the whole country with last season. Bring them out of those cages and roar on those fields. Roar so loud that your roar can be heard as far as Tampa, FL.

Bring home that piece of heart that we tiger fans have been waiting n wanting. I know you have what it takes, just do it, for the good lord, for us, for the orange bleeding tigers....!!!

Sep 11, 2016, 9:23 PM

Haven't figured it out yet, but my hunch is that there have been too many ESPN interviews and too many headlines about how good we are supposed to be and that everyone, fans, players, coaches have bought into it - everyone except opposing players, coaches, etc. Got to get down to earth, remembering this is not the 2015 team that was so good but a new team that needs to prove itself. If it's not done quickly and I mean quick, we are probably looking at several loses for what potentially is the best team in America.

start running fast offence again, Chad Morris, not roc scien

Sep 11, 2016, 10:46 PM

Duh. slowed down this year, what happened.

Re: start running fast offence again, Chad Morris, not roc scien

Sep 12, 2016, 5:12 PM

Clemson averaged 80.46 plays per game in 2015
78 plays at Auburn and 80 plays vs Troy - not sure how much faster the offense could push

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2016, 5:08 AM

I see nothing funny in it,and I suspect Louisville,and Florida State are chopping at the bits to play us.
Yes,I know I didn't mention Tech,but if you lose in Atlanta,your season goes down the Papa John Toilet Bowl.
And I see nothing funny in that either.

Sep 12, 2016, 5:12 PM

No wonder we can't score if are team is practicing basketball all the time. SMH, this coaching staff was good up until this year

This whole team seems different this season

Sep 13, 2016, 9:15 AM

I also have to say the "i dont care about style points" & "a win is a win" isnt what gets you into championship games when you have Louisville and FSU running up the score and dominating teams. Get it together Dabo & lets have a remix of last season. Go Tigers!

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,889
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic