Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Dabo responds to Jadeveon Clowney quote at SEC Media Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 94
| visibility 1

Football Update: Dabo responds to Jadeveon Clowney quote at SEC Media Day

Jul 16, 2013, 7:50 PM

Dabo responds to Jadeveon Clowney quote at SEC Media Day

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear

Jul 16, 2013, 7:54 PM

Tajh is afriad of no one as seen by him taking one of the worst beatings I've ever seen a QB take in the LSU game nad ckept geeting up. SC fans and players are thanking the good Lord Tajh wasn't in that killer mode against them or that game would have been a lot different.

Keep taking after the OBS and corwing Clowney. You're time will come.

Re: I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear

Jul 16, 2013, 8:16 PM

So boyd wasn't in killer mode for the usc game? really? come on. our LTs were playing like biotches. clowney is saying this only b/c he has dominated us but if this doesn't get our players riled up, I don't know what will.. This season its time to play every game physical, not just one here and there.

Jul 16, 2013, 9:23 PM

Our left tackles were Bi#@hes??? Maybe our staff should come up with a better plan than go 3 and 4 wide and give an average player some help against the best player in the country.

I know we wear orange glasses around here, but Dabo's game planning for Spurrier has been about as good as his record.

Jul 17, 2013, 9:03 AM

Not really. The Chad shouldn't have abandon the run game. IMHO I believe the run game is what was keeping clown out of our game. We all know that clown had tunnel vision only for Tajh, and that will be the same in November. But, I'm looking at one of our brighter sides this coming season. And that side is that I believe in BV getting our D to where we won't be giving up so many points. And with the talent we have on our Offense, we won't be out scored by no one. I also believe that if we can have Tajh behind center for all 12 regular season games this year, Clemson will be 12/0 at the end... Gooooooo Tigerssss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2013, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

that's because Dablow is an administrator acting as a coach...he's just plain not smart enought to beat Spurrier...

Gene Chizik was smart enough to beat the crap outta Spurrier

Jul 17, 2013, 2:09 PM

Is Chizik a genius?? ... Or was actually the fact that Auburn had a great offensive coordinator and the best QB in the country along with a solid defense?

But wait ... Chizik also beat Spurrier the following year when Auburn had none of that.

Chizik a genius, Spurrier mentally challenged??

Or could it be that the HC generally doesn't get all that involved in game plans and that it's the players who have to actually execute the game plans?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2013, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

"us" lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Clowney's a darn good player, but he should thank

Jul 17, 2013, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

our offensive staff for leaving him blocked one on one the entire game. No double teams, and no TE or RB chipping him even.

Jul 17, 2013, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

Clemson has NO CHANCE of beating Clowney and Carolina....this year or for years to come...Carolina has surpassed Clemson in every regard as a football program....sorry...just a fact.

Jul 18, 2013, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

Emotion is a players worst enemy.

Jul 16, 2013, 8:38 PM [ in reply to I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

Oh its going to be soooooooo Good seeing Clemson and Thuga pluck them chickens in games Two and Twelve. The ignorant coot don't have a clue of the meaning of respect and fear. One of the reason he will be leaving for the NFL draft as a junior. Is that he knows that not even the coot educators would be stupid enough to sign a diploma with his name on it. And if they did, it would surly cause an NCAA academic fraud investigation at usuc. At usuc, even their coach has taken on the thuggish behavior of his players by allowing thuggish comments, and by making a few of his own. ROFLMAO at usuc, they have their very own class Clown to go with that stupid looking chicken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2013, 9:24 PM [ in reply to I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

Taj looked off his game last year against USC. 2 years ago in Columbia he looked scared to death.

Pride commeth before a fall, Doo-doo

Jul 17, 2013, 12:06 PM [ in reply to I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

And in the last game this fall, your doo-doo's gonna get flushed. And that ain't no crap.

Jul 17, 2013, 1:58 PM [ in reply to I'd like to that Mr. Clowney for poking the sleeping bear ]

Tajh Boyd will end his career with 4 losses to Carolina...and will have contributed about 12-15 sacks for Clowneys career total. Boyd should have left Clemson and entered this year's draft. He would have been the first QB taken. I respect Tajh Boyd as a person and player...but Clowney hasn't done anything but kick his a$$ and tell the truth about it...and...most likely will do it one more time on his way to an SEC championship an a first pick in the NFL draft...

Jul 18, 2013, 9:24 AM

Tajh came back to bury you coots in your house. Look and expect another 63/17 like game in your full of ########### house!!!

Jadeveon....there is a word called humility. You should look

Jul 16, 2013, 7:55 PM

it up.

He's just following the example set by his coach

Jul 16, 2013, 7:58 PM

OBS wouldn't know humility if it kciked him in the butt.

Other than the missing teeth, probably not.***

Jul 16, 2013, 8:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jadeveon....there is a word called humility. You should look

Jul 16, 2013, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Jadeveon....there is a word called humility. You should look ]

To do that would require the ability to read.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

someone else will have to look it up for him

Jul 16, 2013, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Jadeveon....there is a word called humility. You should look ]

Since some else wrote this tweet for him. Seriously, dude is barely at a third grade reading level....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Don't make fun of retards like Mr. Clowney. We're better than that.***

Jul 16, 2013, 8:15 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 16, 2013, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Jadeveon....there is a word called humility. You should look ]

Kinda hard when he can't read! :)

Aug 23, 2016, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Jadeveon....there is a word called humility. You should look ]

Jeeesh....Why don't all you Sallies take out your tampons and grow a pair. Some of you act like Clowney took your lunch money and then kicked dirt on your new sneakers.

He seems to be promoting his whole defense, he uses "we" a lot, and he didn't just pick on Tajh. I doubt the Dawg boards have their panties in a wad that Clowney said something about Murray. Here are Clowney's quotes in some better context.

"I can tell Tajh Boyd is scared back there," Clowney said. "He ain't no sitting duck, but you can see in his eyes that he's scared of our D-linemen."

Clowney recorded a career-high 4.5 sacks in the regular-season finale against rival Clemson last season as the Gamecocks beat the Tigers 27-17 in Death Valley. Boyd threw two interceptions and was sacked six times in the game.

"We know that coming into the game that we have him shook already," Clowney explained. "We get a couple hits on him and it changes the whole game. He's scared every time we play them. I know he's probably listening to this right now, but I'm just telling the truth, man."

Clowney, who is a member of both the Lombardi and Bronko Nagurski watch lists this season, said he doesn't taunt other players on the field other than to say, "Block me." But the 6-foot-6, 247-pound athlete knows fear when he sees it in an opponent's eyes. He said he saw it in Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray, former Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson and a third SEC quarterback he didn't name.

"You can look at a guy and tell that he's scared," Clowney said. "If he's staring at me before the ball is snapped and he's staring at me every play before the ball is snapped, oh we got him. I tell the players that he's shook."

CLEARLY our man, CDS, doesn't "get" the rivalry.

Jul 16, 2013, 7:59 PM

Those that say he doesn't get it - are just desperate to find anything.

Our guy, after beating those loosers, would love to tear off spurlord's head and whiz into the gaping cavity while whistling "Our God is an Awesome God".

Trust me ..... HE GETS IT !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Football Update: Dabo responds to Jadeveon Clowney quote at SEC Media Day

Jul 16, 2013, 8:01 PM

Wow what a classless loser. I really hope Tajh shuts him up this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry Clowney. Your SEC brethren can't wait to disable you !

Jul 16, 2013, 8:01 PM

Just keep running that mouth !

I seriously doubt he plays the whole season. Somebody is

Jul 16, 2013, 8:07 PM

going to blind side him into the next week. I can see some specially designed trap plays that would wipe the Clown-y grin off his face.

Re: I seriously doubt he plays the whole season. Somebody is

Jul 16, 2013, 8:08 PM

I don't advocate this, but I have a feeling this will eventually happen too.

Advocate what? He's the one that started the threats and

Jul 16, 2013, 8:13 PM

trying to intimidate. Let's see how that works for him.

Re: Advocate what? He's the one that started the threats and

Jul 16, 2013, 8:18 PM

Lets just say if someone blindsides him, cracks a helmet on his kneecap...I may feel a slight bit of satisfaction from it. I know it is wrong, but someone running their mouth like that deserves what they get.

Thanks J'Day! Great locker room material!

Jul 16, 2013, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Don't worry Clowney. Your SEC brethren can't wait to disable you ! ]

Oh, and btw, that hit on the Michigan guy would have REALLY been impressive had the offensive tackle not run the wrong play and actually tried to block you. But nice, unblocked hit anyway, Brah.

The last game Tajh played in he sure didn't look scared

Jul 16, 2013, 8:07 PM

He took all the mighty LSU defense had to offer. Who was on the ground at the end?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Deer Brandon Thomas, Isaiah Battle, or Eric Mac Lain

Jul 16, 2013, 8:09 PM

or whoever is playing LT. Please make his final game in the roach a miserable one.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Maybe a trick play with a 7-man 4-tackle OL. On second

Jul 16, 2013, 8:18 PM

thought, make it a couple of series. 2 guards in the backfield.... sweep left.

Re: Deer Brandon Thomas, Isaiah Battle, or Eric Mac Lain

Jul 17, 2013, 2:29 AM [ in reply to Deer Brandon Thomas, Isaiah Battle, or Eric Mac Lain ]

It's DEAR not Deer, you #######....

Doesn't get it^***

Jul 17, 2013, 2:44 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2013, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Brandon Thomas, Isaiah Battle, or Eric Mac Lain ]

now GTFO you piece of Chicken #### and go back to FGF.

null

Jul 17, 2013, 8:36 AM

I think you are right.

Jul 16, 2013, 8:17 PM

At the media day they had rehearsed the part about the "real Death Valley" saying it was at LSWho. They know where the real Death Valley is. It is at their Daddy's place in Clemson, SC.

Jul 16, 2013, 8:39 PM

> At the media day they had rehearsed the part about
> the "real Death Valley" saying it was at LSWho. They
> know where the real Death Valley is. It is at their
> Daddy's place in Clemson, SC.

They have won 3 out the past 4 in "Daddy's place"

They were talking about the team that spanked your @ss

Jul 16, 2013, 9:30 PM

earlier in the year, not your precious #####. You finally get the chance to crow for the first time in your miserable little ##### lives and have to run to other teams boards to run your mouth. Grow up and realize that your little run ends when Spurrier gives up. He has that tendency when things don't go his way. You will never be able to compete with the Alabamas, LSUs and whoever else is hot in the SEC at the moment. Spurrier will soon realize that if he doesn't already. Columbia will never taste an SEC Championship, and even if they luck up and back into one, it will be a ONE AND DONE deal. Go stink up your own board Coot!

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: They were talking about the team that spanked your @ss

Jul 17, 2013, 7:59 AM

They aren't smart enough to get it. They think they were invited into the conference because they belonged, and they think spurlid really likes it them. When he leaves there, I doubt he mentions much about that stint in cola, unless it's to belittle the program.

Jul 17, 2013, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo responds to Jadeveon Clowney quote at SEC Media Day ]

And, if they keep it up for the next eon or so, they may be able to call it something else.

Wy did Dabo feel a need to respond

Jul 16, 2013, 8:36 PM

It wasn't even directed at him. He should have let Boyd stand up for himself and not commented on it

Just part of being the Head of the Family, I guess.***

Jul 16, 2013, 8:42 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Probably because he was asked. Does it bother you??***

Jul 16, 2013, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Wy did Dabo feel a need to respond ]

We are a family here at Clemson.

Jul 17, 2013, 2:46 AM [ in reply to Wy did Dabo feel a need to respond ]

We look after each other.

because he knows when you make a statement like what

Jul 17, 2013, 3:31 AM [ in reply to Wy did Dabo feel a need to respond ]

clowney did, the guys on the team will, uh, let clowney know the mistakes of his words, and he didn't want boyd to say something back at clowney, which would draw the ire of a couple of other gamehens, who would no doubt take some cheap shots at boyd (see the auburn hit on kyle parker).expect clowney to limp out of the roach, if he is even able to walk out under his own power!

Yeah, because Boyd has other better to be doing***

Jul 17, 2013, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Wy did Dabo feel a need to respond ]

Jul 16, 2013, 8:56 PM

Thugs will be thugs !!!! Can't wait to kick their a$$ at the roach this year!!!!

PUNK***

Jul 16, 2013, 9:17 PM

The only way to shut him up is to beat him and his team.

Jul 16, 2013, 9:18 PM

So far, we have not done that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: The only way to shut him up is to beat him and his team.

Jul 16, 2013, 9:28 PM

Well said..... "all this gonna get an illegal block to shut him up" crap is sour grapes. We better either learn to block him or challenge him to a spelling bee. Our position in this rivalry is the worst it's ever been.

Trap blocks aren't illegal. It's more about execution, tho.***

Jul 16, 2013, 9:43 PM

Re: The only way to shut him up is to beat him and his team.

Jul 19, 2013, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: The only way to shut him up is to beat him and his team. ]

Will get worst come November.

Jul 16, 2013, 9:27 PM

Clowney won't be talking sh_t after Isaiah Battle manhandles him in Columbia this year.??

Complete and total lack of both class and humility

Jul 16, 2013, 10:00 PM

Seriously, this kid has no class. I don't care if you're the #1 draft pick or whatever, you have to be humble. God blesses us each with talents, and by being arrogant you're just taking it for granite. He doesn't deserve his talent, I'll tell you that right now. Next time we play, I say let's run it down his throat every play. Then we'll see who's scared of who you little brat

It makes me smile knowing that Clowney wouldn't have gotten into Clemson.***

Jul 16, 2013, 10:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: It makes me smile knowing that Clowney wouldn't have gotten into Clemson.***

Jul 16, 2013, 10:21 PM

That is a lie. Clemson and South Carolina have identical admission requirements for athletes. This is a myth that is constantly repeated on this board that noone can back up with facts.

Re: Re: It makes me smile knowing that Clowney wouldn't have gotten into Clemson.***

Jul 16, 2013, 10:48 PM

Then get the F off!!! You frat POS!!!

Myth?? LOL, keep thinking that if it makes you feel better***

Jul 16, 2013, 10:51 PM [ in reply to Re: It makes me smile knowing that Clowney wouldn't have gotten into Clemson.*** ]

You are 100% WRONG!!

Jul 16, 2013, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Re: It makes me smile knowing that Clowney wouldn't have gotten into Clemson.*** ]

There are a number of students that we can't push hard to recruit due SOLELY to grades (and yes, almost all of them sign with a SEC team, or OSU). your problem with FACTS do not make them accurate. Clowney has a learning disability. That is a FACT. It would have been a long, tough, likely unsuccessful venture trying to get into Clemson for him. I sure wish he would have signed with us as he is an unbelievable talent; your inaccurate post is a position YOU hold to make YOU feel better. But it is a LIE!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It makes me smile knowing that Clowney wouldn't have gotten into Clemson.***

Jul 17, 2013, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: It makes me smile knowing that Clowney wouldn't have gotten into Clemson.*** ]

Actually no they dont but nice try.

null

Jul 16, 2013, 10:06 PM

What a bunch of hypocrites on this board. Taj Boyd talks smack all the time and can't back it up. Clowney tells the truth and everyone gets upset.

Jul 16, 2013, 10:08 PM

show me one source that tajh has smacked talked?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 16, 2013, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo responds to Jadeveon Clowney quote at SEC Media Day ]

Yeah, you're an idiot.

Boyd hasn't talked smack.

It's not trash talk...

Jul 16, 2013, 10:09 PM

If you can back it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsrBdnLV6Og

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Maggot***

Jul 16, 2013, 10:15 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Change for a Nickel?

Jul 16, 2013, 10:41 PM

How'd you know I post at TGR?

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Re: It's not trash talk...

Jul 16, 2013, 10:19 PM [ in reply to It's not trash talk... ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT

Jul 16, 2013, 10:19 PM [ in reply to It's not trash talk... ]

How does Clowney playing well against Clemson prove that Boyd is scared of him?

Stupid, as always, Lonnie.

Jul 16, 2013, 10:43 PM

I won't go as far as saying scared, but maybe intimidated? And I dunno, when playing against someone that's in your head, it might cause you to make a bad decision or two, which would effect your play during a game.

But that's just a theory.....

Jul 16, 2013, 10:36 PM [ in reply to It's not trash talk... ]

It doesn't matter if it's the truth or not, it's still talking trash. Just let him keep running his mouth...he's just putting a bullseye on his back. And he's not superman as much as he thinks he is. He can get the crap knocked out of him as much as anybody.

If he's still around on 11/27, I'm SURE he will.***

Jul 17, 2013, 8:27 AM

Calling another man "scared" is cowardly unless you

Jul 16, 2013, 11:37 PM [ in reply to It's not trash talk... ]

challenge him to a duel.

Jul 17, 2013, 9:19 AM [ in reply to It's not trash talk... ]

Did you see any fear in Tajh? No you did not!!! Did you see any fear in Tajh when he beat the same LSWho team that beat the coots AS$? NO YOU DID NOT!!! Nice try though, but you failed as usual!!!

Jul 16, 2013, 10:29 PM

This kid has BUST written all over him!

Jul 16, 2013, 10:37 PM

I hope he runs his big mouth when he gets to the NFL! Doubt that, though. Those guys will make a lawn ornament out of him.....they'll have to get a steam shovel to dig him out of the turf.

I made that same point earlier. It's easy to talk about an

Jul 17, 2013, 8:36 AM

opponent you'll only face one more time. Try that against an NFL division opponent that you might face 10-12 times over the next 5 years. He'd be lucky to make year #3. "Cocky" is a quick exit to the training room.

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

Hopefully Clemson players have had enough of being crapped

Jul 16, 2013, 11:28 PM

on by that scummy program. It's our fault for allowing the trash to overflow. Take it out now, and end this madness.

Lets go TIGERS!***

Jul 17, 2013, 2:16 AM

This oughta hush him up....

Jul 17, 2013, 3:41 AM

I've never once known ANY starting QB to be afraid of Clowney. Period! To say such is beyond ridiculous.

He named several people who he thought were afraid of him. Yet I don't remember any of them getting knocked out of a game. Furthermore I don't recall any of them signaling to the sidelines for a backup to come into the game. Not Murray, not Wilson, and certainly not Boyd. Sure Boyd got rocked like Whitehurst did vs Texas Tech. But I didn't see him waving a white flag. Did you? Did I miss that part? Did he seem afraid of the NFL front LSwho put up against him?

Last I checked Wilson was drafted into the big boy league. If he was supposedly scared then why would he sign an NFL contract? I mean if cootClown is such a force and headed to the league while folks are scared of him then why would he sign a contract? Gosh, I suppose Tyler Wilson must not be afraid of contact then, aye No7?

And clearly Tajh is so afraid that Cole Stoudt will start in the upcoming game in cootville. Gee, I remember how afraid he was last year when he sat out, right? Oh wait, HE DIDN'T. And Aaron Murray sat out last seasons game to because he was afraid... right? Oh wait, he didn't! Dang, no wonder his last name is Clowney and his comments reflect his arrogance.

Has anyone who has had their name discussed for a Heisman in July ever won it lately? Geno Smith was hot last year in September and he won it. Oh wait... I mean Johnny football was the favorite this time last year. Oh wait...

Enjoy being an Oakland Raider cootKlown...
Ask Jamarcus Russell how that went. Because your getting the attention he got. The fan base in Oakland is so forgiving if you don't live up to your potential. And so did Todd Marinovich.

Waiter, check please. Point please

Note: I've heard that he was refering to Tyler Wilson of Arkansas but others said it was Taylor Martinez. Since I find his banter repulsive I didn't listen to the interview. I wrote this Wilson in mind. If it was Martinez then I was mistaken. Boo hoo. Another Big12 wannabe QB just like the wannabe RB from Michigan he was unblocked against and lit up.

someone will take his jig ### out this season***

Jul 17, 2013, 6:49 AM

Re: someone will take his jig ### out this season***

Jul 18, 2013, 12:18 AM

Jig?

Winning cures everything....this is what happens when we

Jul 17, 2013, 7:26 AM

lose to them 4 years in a row.

Jul 17, 2013, 8:07 AM

Clowney might have just painted a bullseye on himself. He is good but not bullet proof, and there are some pretty tough offensive linemen that he will play against that will try extra hard to take him out, and some that might give up 15 yards for a blindside hit.

Jul 17, 2013, 8:30 AM

Clowney is a great football player, but he should cut the stupid comments. In all my days playing, I never saw anybody "fear" anybody on any team. Respect, yes. Game plan to account for abilities, yes. Fear? No way. You may get beat by somebody, but nobody is scared to go at it over and over and over. A very foolish set of comments by a very talented young man who needs some interview coaching.

From Spurrious? Please. Arrogance is a standard.***

Jul 17, 2013, 8:41 AM

Way different views of Clowney. Keeps quiet huh?

Jul 17, 2013, 8:55 AM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2013/07/16/jadeveon-clowney-south-carolina-sec-media-day/2523575/

Priceless

Mercy, apparently this writer is filing from the hotel bar

Jul 17, 2013, 9:21 AM

in Hoover. Clowney was full of arrogance and disrespect yesterday and this USA Today reporter writes this suck-up article about his "humility."Obviously, the writer wasn't at the press conference.

He's getting a retainer from the SCar PR fund.***

Jul 17, 2013, 9:35 AM

Not really though

Jul 17, 2013, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Mercy, apparently this writer is filing from the hotel bar ]

USA Today got it right.

Clowny

Jul 17, 2013, 10:18 AM

Clowny got game, Clowny got mouth, mainly Clowny just clowny.

Let's just hope Sammy and Tajh can back up their boasts.

Jul 17, 2013, 10:53 AM

Sammy needs to help the team destroy Georgia and Tajh needs to complete the season as the best QB in the country and come home with a Heisman.

Then we can see who talks the talk AND walks the walk.

Replies: 94
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic