Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is kind of heavy from an ER nurse.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1,173

This is kind of heavy from an ER nurse.

Nov 16, 2020, 7:44 AM

That link takes you to the interesting part. That part posted right there isn't that interesting.

https://twitter.com/jodidoering/status/1327771329555292162

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so what do you want to do about it all?

Nov 16, 2020, 7:51 AM

what is the option?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so what do you want to do about it all?

Nov 16, 2020, 7:54 AM

Wear masks, wash hands, and social distance when possible. I need to do a better job myself as far as social distancing.

haven't we been doing that for 8 months?***

Nov 16, 2020, 7:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: haven't we been doing that for 8 months?***

Nov 16, 2020, 8:12 AM

I haven't. I have been hitting crowded bars. Also, if you read her tweets, she is saying that the people are dying and they still think it is a hoax. So you know they don't wear a mask or act any differently than they ever did. Then they are on their death bed screaming about Biden, the hoax, etc etc. Tragic

I have yet to meet one person that believes it is a hoax

Nov 16, 2020, 11:13 AM

I'm sure they exist. I'll gladly be first in line for a vaccine to test it for others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to so what do you want to do about it all? ]

Manac,

Maybe we could all work together to convince more people that this thing is real and that we ALL need to pull together to weather the storm as best we can.

Nov 17, 2020, 8:24 AM

Wouldn't that be the same as trying to convince everyone there's only one religion?

Denial has been in the lexicon of mankind since man could stand upright...maybe before then.

Belief has zilch to do with result.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is heavier.

Nov 16, 2020, 8:49 AM

https://www.facebook.com/100000074977403/videos/3823813547631107/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is kind of heavy from an ER nurse.

Nov 16, 2020, 8:55 AM

Why the TD's?

Because they evoked Joe Biden.

Nov 16, 2020, 9:01 AM

.....turned it into a political statement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nevermind. He TD's me too.***

Nov 16, 2020, 9:01 AM

Nov 16, 2020, 9:42 AM

I'm somewhat surprised no one has called her a FEMA crisis actor yet.

I have a simple solution

Nov 16, 2020, 11:06 AM

people who think it is a hoax get discharged.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 11:18 AM

Another Twitter bsh crying for attention. Gullible much?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 11:22 AM

She was on the news earlier too. She seems very believable to me. It's not a hard to believe story anyway. She is in one of the Dakotas.

Nov 16, 2020, 11:28 AM

Must be true then, on the news and all. Most people I know (including me) think the response has been out of control ridiculous, but not one that believes that it’s not a real virus.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 11:34 AM

I have met numerous people that think it's a hoax and I am personally friends with a few as well. It's not that rare.

Not that rare.....

Nov 17, 2020, 5:36 AM

... in your crowd that you hang with.

Just for clarification.

Re: Not that rare.....

Nov 17, 2020, 6:09 AM

I don't have a particular crowd I hang with. I have a broad section of friends and many don't know each other. I do my own thing. I have hundreds of friends all over the place. I keep up though. I am also very sociable and meet people easily and for some reason they talk to me about anything. Probably because they are drinking. I will say this much, every friend that thinks covid is a hoax or that cries about masks, are all Trump supporters, and not rare at all. I haven't met any others that feel that way. I know liberals that are anti vaccine though. Anyway,Trump supporters that think the virus is a hoax and that are anti mask are fairly common to come across.. It's also in surveys. Polls have shown the same facts about people believing it is a hoax or refusing to wear masks. It's not uncommon. Healthcare workers have reported the same facts. It's pretty much Trump supporters and it's not rare at all. They post about it in the mange all of the time as well. I am not knocking people for believing what they believe exactly, because the entire situation is a cluster f, but I am pointing out that it isn't rare at all. It's actually common to come across them, even if they are in a smallish minority. Also, wasn't it all supposed to end Nov 4th? That statement alone says it all.

Nov 17, 2020, 6:17 AM

I think the "its gonna end Nov 4th" was tongue-in-cheek speech for how much the Dems had recklessly politicized a fatal pandemic, and I believe you & every other bored Lib know that.

Nov 17, 2020, 6:44 AM

It had to be politicized due to Trump's words and reckless they were. Look what he did to his followers. He made wearing a mask a political thing. Libs wear masks and conservatives don't became the mantra for many. It stemmed from Trump. Here is an example. Hoax? Trump supporter etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZOh5bjYi0U

If Hillary had won

Nov 17, 2020, 8:59 AM

I wonder how the pandemic politically would’ve played out. Probably Hillary would’ve been very by the book following the scientists, but still Republicans for political reasons with the election coming up would’ve criticized her response and perhaps gone with the narrative that her response was poor and more people should wear a mask etc.

I guess my point is the coming election meant the pandemic was going to be political no matter what. I really wish it were not an election year when the pandemic came. Captain obvious, but interesting to think about.

Nov 17, 2020, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Not that rare..... ]

Wow, Does Nancy Pelosi fit into that non wearing mask crowd or not having large gatherings?

Nov 17, 2020, 9:13 AM

No idea. I think your posting on the wrong thread though.

Nov 17, 2020, 9:49 AM

Fake

Nov 25, 2020, 9:19 AM

Sad

Nov 25, 2020, 5:11 PM

Are there stats on who is getting COVID and/or dying more? Trumpers or non-Trumpers?

We gotta remember the normal distribution curve. Half the population is below average intelligence. That is a lot of people and pretty low intelligence!

Natural Selection is certainly at play***

Nov 25, 2020, 5:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1,173
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic