Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
so, nephew got a girl pregnant.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 608

so, nephew got a girl pregnant.

Jun 14, 2020, 9:00 PM

he's just graduated with honors from Roanoke College in computer science. She's graduated from James River HS 4 yrs ago, and bailed on showing up for a Cosmetology licensure exam, then got licenced for CNA for nursing homes. She's a pig, looser, and from a family of loosers. His parents were against her from the start, and from the start, said, "Don't get her pregnant, that's the worst that could happen". That was when, somehow, he hooked up wit her in senior yr of HS. Everybody figured when he got to RC, some hot,smart, college babe would turn his head around. They stayed together 2-3 yrs. Last I heard, they had split up because he was upset about something, maybe her refusal to stick to a healthy weight loss diet. They're coming over for the 4th (not including pregnant huzzy), I had been wondering if he was dating somebody new (till today).

Sister in law came over and talked to Mrs No for an hour outside (social distancing). This is a fine young man and now this (train wreck wench) has an anchor baby. Who knows if it's his. Apparently his parents have discouraged a wedding. They've cried rivers, and are trying to find their way to a positive attitude. Mrs No toll her sister to make sure he covered his legal rights.

If he got some hottie smart babe w/ wealthy parents and a future, who he may have been marrying anyway, pregnant, this would be so much easier. Now it's just a slow motion train wreck. Sigh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you can get it off your chest here brother.***

Jun 14, 2020, 9:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad you can get it off your chest here brother.***

Jun 14, 2020, 9:23 PM

kid's been my July 4th fireworks assistant lighter since he could work a lighter. He has liked fireworks since his first experience at our house, and quickly realized how much better SC fireworks were than VA fireworks his Dad bought locally. Quiet, smart, has been our dog sitter for years with never a problem.

She's been here a couple times, once on 7/04. I could never connect with her. Saw her fam at HS graduation, um, not good.

Although his Dad is a handy guy, but not really automotive inclined, Cory has done a ton of work on his older Nissan Z car which he bought himself, including replacing the front end for a sportier version and wrapping the whole car. And a loud muffler. Sigh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So...he carried baby powder around to find g spot?

Jun 14, 2020, 9:20 PM

Jk, hope things turn out fine!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's a reasonable assumption in this case.

Jun 14, 2020, 9:30 PM

she didn't cut an appealing shape in the threadbare all down the front jeans she had on every time I ever saw her. I feel like her mom toll her to rescue herself by getting pregnant by him, and everything would work out for the best, somehow. That was apparently her mom's strategy, so not sure how well that's worked out so far into (at least) the second generation. There are those people who are always searching for a ride on the gravy train.

Almost happened to me...

Jun 15, 2020, 10:57 AM

Dated a girl for years...she was very beautiful. Stunningly beautiful. But she came from a crazy upbringing. Multiple divorces with her in the middle. You could tell a bit of that craziness was instilled in her. That whole crazy/hot scale definitely rang true with this one. When we met, she was ambitious, going to college, had her eyes set on a career. A few years later, she gave up on all that and just wanted a baby. We weren’t even married yet and all I could hear was ‘baby.’ Knowing her beliefs on everything and that divorce, to her, wasn’t “a big deal,” I had to cut her loose. I had seen this movie play out too many times before with other friends. I knew I’d father a child, have to support her after we went separate ways and her with another guy. Wasn’t going to happen with me...

Now, last I heard, she’s single and pregnant. That’s why I’ve given up on American women. The good ones are long gone by mid 20s ish. The rest seem like they’re out to get your sperm or your $$$. They leave a trail of destruction behind them if you follow the bread crumbs. Their biological clocks are ticking and are will to cast a wide net to get, as you say, an anchor baby. They see children as accessories...their friends have one and now they all want one. Just so they can take selfies with it and brag about their new ‘toy’ to their friends.

Don’t know if many foreign women are much better (Some countries may be worse), but any society that has been westernized is a no-go. Our society is moving towards acceptance and even encouragement of no nuclear families. Men are hated here...devalued, and looked at as expendable.

At least encourage the insistence of a

Jun 14, 2020, 9:25 PM

paternity test. DNA doesn’t lie.
No matter the outcome, continue to DISCOURAGE A WEDDING!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and don't wait too long to where a judge says

Jun 14, 2020, 9:51 PM

don't matter you been baby daddy this long he's yours

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think my inlaws are going to be all over the legal stuff.

Jun 14, 2020, 10:18 PM

We were busy doing more cleaning/paint prep when SIL called Mrs No and said, "I'm on the way home, can I drop by?" which was slightly odd these days. I kept working, but their conversation went on for at least an hour. So I knew something was up. SIL apparently cried while here. Glad I kept working. I may have said things that weren't entirely helpful.

DNA test for sure.

Jun 15, 2020, 2:08 AM

Do not marry. Take your medicine with the child support and move on (and by you, I mean your nephew).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Let’s all level for a second, the baby’s his. My advice to

Jun 15, 2020, 6:32 AM

him would be to step up and be the best dad he can be. Kids don’t choose the circumstances they’re born into.

Best of luck. And congrats, you’ll be a great great uncle.

TLDR... congrats.

Jun 15, 2020, 6:36 AM

jk

That sucks!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

What does HE think? Is he OK with it? Is he excited?

Jun 15, 2020, 7:20 AM

I mean, he could actually like the porker and maybe the family is just totally against her.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He hasn't had the nerve to talk to us about it yet.

Jun 15, 2020, 10:52 AM

which means he knows he rilly screwed up. For a couple years there, he seemed happy. But naive. Like how he was buying some groceries for her and her mom. I hate to have a bias against somebody for their weight, but being morbidly obese at that age, plus all the other issues, plus the fact that he could get a hot, smart, successful babe easily...

Re: so, nephew got a girl pregnant.

Jun 15, 2020, 8:22 AM

I've been driving through Buchanan my entire life. Each driver-through to get up and over hwy 43 I was not once impressed with that town. I can see why your family would have some disdain. I can't say that I blame them.

Regardless, best of luck to them

I’ll need some pigs to verify validity of paternity

Jun 15, 2020, 8:29 AM

Been watching a lot Maury during quarantine

This thread just gave me a humorous vision.....

Jun 15, 2020, 11:26 AM

28 year old Son of NoIntro calls dad One evening...

“Dad, I think I’ve met the girl I want to marry, and I’m bringing her home to meet you and mom.”

“That’s wonderful son, we are so excited to meet her”

“Just one thing I want to prepare you for, so there’s no surprises....she’s, well, she doesn’t look exactly like us”

“Wait son..,,...are you.....are you saying.....”

“Yes dad, that’s what I’m saying”

“Oh God nooooo, why us? nooooooooo”

“Dad, I’m sorry, but I love her and you can’t change my mind

“Fine son....just tell me.....how fat is she?”

“Wait....what? She’s not fat at all...she’s quite slim...no, I wanted you to know she wasn’t white”

“Who cares about that? Oh Dear Lord, I thought you were going to say she was obese.....oh thank God.....”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This sounds like a watered down version

Jun 15, 2020, 12:17 PM

of a Lakebum1® story.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, show your nephew this, and then live it out

Jun 15, 2020, 12:19 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Maury Povich type of girl?

Jun 15, 2020, 12:23 PM

Hope it works out! If he marries her, have a lot of problems and divorce, the kid will be the one to suffer. Wishing for the best.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 608
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic