Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
so does mexico have to take back all their illegals after
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

so does mexico have to take back all their illegals after

Aug 16, 2012, 9:33 AM

our huge victory?

we won something i hope?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so does mexico have to take back all their illegals after

Aug 16, 2012, 9:40 AM

we probably beat them with their own illegals. Just sayin'

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ fair point.***

Aug 16, 2012, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One could only hope....

Aug 16, 2012, 9:43 AM

but then America would be accused of being totally insensitive to the plight of the people who are in this country illegally all the while ignoring the economic and security threat created.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^ a light of reason from a clemson national champ.***

Aug 16, 2012, 9:48 AM

Re: One could only hope....

Aug 16, 2012, 9:49 AM [ in reply to One could only hope.... ]

We probably have as many american crocks running to mexico.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One could only hope....

Aug 17, 2012, 9:59 PM [ in reply to One could only hope.... ]

Economic threat?

The one that virtually every economist agrees does not exist?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

economic threat, like Indian and Chinese immigrants here...

Aug 18, 2012, 2:01 AM [ in reply to One could only hope.... ]

on H1 visa taking up a lot of good paying middle class jobs.

The lipservice the Republican Party gives to...

Aug 16, 2012, 9:55 AM

closing the borders and deporting illegal aliens is just that. It will never happen. It would interfere with their other agenda which is giving corporations every advantage possible. Getting rid of their non-minimum wage earning slave labor is out of the question.

Re: The lipservice the Republican Party gives to...

Aug 16, 2012, 10:29 AM

^^^Is that you Joe Biden? Sure sounds like an idiot^^^

I just know enough...

Aug 17, 2012, 9:56 AM

to not trust party politics. People who believe the republican or democratic party represent their best interest 100% of the time are fools. It is very easy to say you stand for something and do nothing about it. Do you really ever think we will see meaningful welfare reform, or an end to abortion? What about ending loopholes in the tax code for the wealthy, or an end to subsidies to oil companies who are bringing in record profits anyway? The game is, they tell us what we want to hear, then do what it takes to make money for their next campaign. If you buy what their selling, go ahead.

Well at least one person on here understands. PubCrats?***

Aug 17, 2012, 10:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The lipservice the Republican Party gives to...

Aug 17, 2012, 12:11 PM [ in reply to The lipservice the Republican Party gives to... ]

Unfortunately, the one thing, maybe the only thing both parties agree on and members of both have been caught using is illegal immigrant cheap labor. I think the height of absurdity was reached by the Republicans though in 2004 when they authorized building the wall to great publicity, and then quietly didn't put anywhere near enough money in the budget for it. And even better the contractors got caught using illegal immigrants to build the truncated version of it.

Most states would do a much better job and are more than

Aug 18, 2012, 12:11 AM [ in reply to The lipservice the Republican Party gives to... ]

willing to enforce immigration laws, but the corrupt Obama admin is blocking them. Odd since all they are doing is enforcing federal immigration statutes already on the books.

All Obama cares about is votes so the next four years he can ##### on the Constitution and pack the courts with liberals.

Just like in Wisconsin. All the fuss over unions, when all they were doing was holding state unions to the same limits as federal unions. Not even FDR & Obama, as liberal as they are, are stupid enough to give federal unions collective bargaining, which is legalized extortion. Unions had a time and a place, but those days are gone. Unions now are greedy and destructive and corrupt an destroy everything they infiltrate. Unions and the Department of Education are why our public schools have gone to ##### since 1980.

Under the Obama administration more illegal immigrants...

Aug 18, 2012, 2:04 AM

have been deported than in the 8 years of George W Bush Presidency.

I think the deal was that next time they have to actually

Aug 16, 2012, 11:34 AM

pay for the next shipment of 30,000 automatic weapons from Obama and Holder to their drug cartels.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032934_ATF_illegal_firearms.html

Re: I think the deal was that next time they have to actually

Aug 16, 2012, 11:41 AM

and still NOTHING has been done about this!!the TOP COP in the USA is a MAJOR CRIMINAL!! he has blood(indirectly I know) on his hands and osamaobama continues to protect him!!
osamaobama is also guilty of accessory after the fact but the liberal media says nothing!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This admin is so corrupt & racist it makes the Clinton admin

Aug 18, 2012, 12:13 AM

look like amateurs.

But you still enjoy that disability check you get from the..

Aug 18, 2012, 2:17 AM

government on the 1st and 15th of the month.

Under the Obama administration more illegal immigrants...

Aug 18, 2012, 2:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I think the deal was that next time they have to actually ]

have been deported than in the 8 years of the George W Bush Presidency. The illegal immigration problem started back in the 80's when President Ronald Reagan (the god of the Republicans) stopped the enforcement of laws making employers hire only workers that are here legally in the USA.

Funny to hear Republicans complain about illegal immigrants when their hero is the one that started the whole problem anyway, and the Republicans don't want to enforce laws that make employers comply by not hiring any illegal immigrants. It's also funny that you don't see Republicans get upset about Indian and Chinese immigrants on H1 visas getting all the good paying middle class jobs, with the Republicans claiming they are so patriotic yet they have no problem having H1 visa holders take a lot of good paying middle class jobs.

It's a simple solution, if illegal immigrants weren't able to get jobs then they would not come to the USA. But Republicans want to have their source of cheap labor for their corporations and business donors.

Re: I think the deal was that next time they have to actually

Aug 17, 2012, 6:55 PM [ in reply to I think the deal was that next time they have to actually ]

Not trying to flame or start a political argument but didn't the ATF gunwalking to Mexico start in 2006 and involve both Bush and Obama's DOJs?

They had a very small program wih different goals and

Aug 18, 2012, 12:16 AM

objectives AND they were working with the Mexican government. Obama & Holder scrapped that and created "Fast & Furious" which was much different, far bigger, was done without Mexican knowledge or assistance, and had a political agenda. But nice to see you got the Democrats memo for Fast & Furious spin.

Nice to see you repeating Republican talking points memo***

Aug 18, 2012, 2:17 AM

I'm posting the truth. Go look it up. And if anyone is

Aug 18, 2012, 2:35 AM

guilty of posting talking points its you.

lame tactic, trying to accuse someone else what you're guilty

Aug 18, 2012, 2:41 AM

of.

No I think the deal is next time that All American drug….

Aug 18, 2012, 2:07 AM [ in reply to I think the deal was that next time they have to actually ]

users (that includes poor, middle class, and rich drug users; which is pretty much most of the population are drug users in some form) have to stop buying drugs that have caused the drug cartel wars down in Mexico, if Mexico beats us in soccer.

Re: so does mexico have to take back all their illegals after

Aug 16, 2012, 11:45 AM

According to our president there is no such thing as an illegal "visitor" to our country.

They are undocumented workers. Liberals say calling them

Aug 18, 2012, 12:21 AM

illegal aliens is hate speech and degrading. It harms their self-esteem. Even Clemson's own Patrick McMillan on his show "Expeditions" on PBS called them "undocumented migrants". I was very disappointed to see him inject his liberal bias into an otherwise fantastic nature program.

Republicans call illegal immigrants hired help….

Aug 18, 2012, 2:20 AM

it infuriates me when these Republicans refer to these illegal aliens as their hired help. They're illegal immigrants, not hired help.

First it's they're not their. 2nd what a stupid response and

Aug 18, 2012, 2:39 AM

plenty of Democrats have been busted hiring illegals. And currently there are multiple Dems in hot water over ethics violations and tax issues. But i'm sure in your deluded little world no democrat has ever been unethical, lied, or evaded taxes.

First quit changing subjects, when you are proven wrong...

Aug 18, 2012, 2:45 AM

2nd there aren't multiple Dems in hot water over ethics violations, they have only been the victim of partisan witch hunts by the Republican controlled house as a distraction from solving the real problems that are facing this country. And there aren't any Democrats with tax issues. But their is a Republican with tax issues, and that's the Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

By the way I'm a liberal, but no Democrat…..

Aug 18, 2012, 2:52 AM [ in reply to First it's they're not their. 2nd what a stupid response and ]

so trying to bring up Democrats in a discussion with me doesn't give you any points, because I'm very critical of a lot of Democrats and the way the Democratic party has accepted corporate money and always cowered to Republican talking points.

We can only hope!***

Aug 17, 2012, 9:30 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic