Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Queen Has Spoken
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,088

The Queen Has Spoken

Jun 4, 2013, 4:03 PM

"The seams are too high and the ball doesn't carry" "Moving the fences in OR moving home plate in" "Georgia Tech 57, Virginia Tech 54, South Carolina 51 and Clemson 22 in home run totals" "USC's stadium is a local bandbox? and Doug is like the grand canyon" This article speaks for itself and it's about as embarrasing as it gets coming from the writer and the Queen herself Jack Leggett. I am no rocket scientist but uh I am pretty understanding with all this. Don't like our crappy baseball facility then change it. Don't like our performances then recruit better or develop better. If you complain about the game then just don't coach anymore. Baseball is all about ups and downs but I'm just about done with this entire situation that the baseball program is in. Tiger fan till I die but this just does not go with anything sport related that I support or believe in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take the pressure off yourself Jack -

Jun 4, 2013, 4:14 PM

retire gracefully as coach and see if they will hire you as Baseball Manager of Operations of something, relax and enjoy your life. Maybe you could talk on of your former protégés like Corbin to come back here and be coach. Bless your heart, Jack you just tried too hard and got to tight, and affect your team negatively. And you are a terrible 3rd base coach. I have been saying for years if you would give that up and go relax on the bench, you would be able to see the whole picture and manage the game better. Also, if you would relax and enjoy yourself, it would help the team do the same! Good luck, do this thing, redeem yourself before it is too late!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he seems wound too tight to do like Big Brad did in football***

Jun 4, 2013, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

so are you the Princess?

Jun 4, 2013, 4:17 PM

you sound awful whiny there.

We had one of our slap-hitters hit a ball OUT OF THE STADIUM this weekend in Columbia. There is a huge difference in ballparks.

There is absolutely no issue in making Kingsmore a little bit more hitter-friendly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe I'm a little lost here but, do we have to go back to

Jun 4, 2013, 4:53 PM

Doug kingsmore every time it's our at bat? Doesn't both teams have to play on the same field? WTH IS he whining about?

Re: Maybe I'm a little lost here but, do we have to go back to

Jun 4, 2013, 4:57 PM

No but in college baseball you play a majority of your games at home. If you can win your games at home you get to stay at home all the way to the CWS. Plus with a little confidence in your home ball park you aren't surprised to hit home runs on the road.

null

I would rather DK stay like it is dimension wise.

Jun 4, 2013, 5:17 PM

It matches up better with Omaha's challenges to hitters. If we take care of business during the season and host throughout in the NCAA tourney, we'll be in a better position to win once we're in Nebraska, where HR's are definitely a rare commodity.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so are you the Princess?

Jun 4, 2013, 5:22 PM [ in reply to so are you the Princess? ]

I sound whiney yet all I did was restate half of a tnet article... Our coach complained about multiple things so I see what you didn't do there. Our baseball team/organization needs some serious changes if we are trying to change the entire game of baseball. Jack needs to change his diaper and take care of business at times.

Clemson fans don't address our coaches or players with

Jun 4, 2013, 5:12 PM

disrespect, no matter how disappointed they are with on field performances. Your username is clearly a lie, and you should be barred from using it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I should have written "What geech72 said." ******

Jun 4, 2013, 5:31 PM

null

This is a garbage post. Sorry Jack couldn't come through on

Jun 4, 2013, 5:31 PM

your only means of validation, but don't tell me you're Clemson's Finest and then refer to one of our long-time, most winning coaches as "The Queen". That's garbage.

I'm not saying you have to be a Jack Leggett fan, but he's earned more respect than to be mocked by anonymous nobodies from behind a computer screen.

null

Re: This is a garbage post. Sorry Jack couldn't come through on

Jun 4, 2013, 5:48 PM

This post was only directed at this article and the things said... This has nothing to do with him being a great guy, his career or anything else buddy. Don't tell me my name is garbage or that I should change it when you don't even know me. If you did know me you would not be saying that I am a nobody and I'm sure you're not either. I know one thing the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree buddy..

I don't believe recruiting is the problem.

Jun 4, 2013, 9:00 PM

We have lost numerous signees to the draft over the last few years. So signing top talent can't be the only issue, keeping it is a problem and I'm not sure what anyone can do about that. Is it a problem of signing players that are too good and losing them???

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,088
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic