Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers will play...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Tigers will play...

May 18, 2019, 9:43 PM

Boston College in the first game of the ACC Tournament.Hopefully get that first Win and get off that bubble for an NCAA Regional...https://twitter.com/ClemsonBaseball/status/1129915075089850368

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

since they're playing BC, doya think

May 18, 2019, 10:05 PM

Monte might NOT start the Tigers #1 pitcher and opt instead to start someone a bit farther down the list?? Granted, there's not a lot of leeway on the pitching staff as a whole, and we all know Spiers could wind up pitching games after not getting a normal amount of rest.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: since they're playing BC, doya think

May 18, 2019, 10:21 PM

Guess it will depend on when they play their first game.If they play on the first day of the tournament Tuesday and or Wednesday I can see Jackson Lindley getting the start.He had a good outing against Coastal Carolina.I agree with you that someone other than a weekend starter will get the nod.

May 18, 2019, 10:21 PM [ in reply to since they're playing BC, doya think ]

Most likely . Would be my guess .
I think we are not on the bubble , even without a tourney win I think we're a 2 or 3 seed somewhere .
Hope we go to Vandy!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2019, 10:37 PM

Don't know if you heard Monte's postgame after last nights win or not but the way he sounded was that a win in today's game and 16-14 conference record would take them off the bubble talk but a loss and 15-15 record and they he felt they would still be on the bubble.Just me but I think they need to win one more game to solidify a Regional bid.

Re: Tigers will play...

May 19, 2019, 8:00 AM

We will need 2 good pitching outings from our starters , when we get decent pitching we can beat most teams.
I would think Clark goes against Louisville he is our best pitcher.
The BC game will not be a cakewalk but it’s one we should win.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic