Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
sec talking head claims that the coot loss to the heels
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,572

sec talking head claims that the coot loss to the heels

Sep 5, 2019, 1:18 PM

made for a worse weekend for muschamp than the vols loss to Ga State for pruitt... how in the h3!! is a loss to a mediocre P5 team worse than a loss to a mediocre and worse FCS/D2 team??? Ga State has only had a football program since 2010 and were 2-10 last year... and no need to wonder which talking head with flappy ears it was...

how much farther will journalistic and moral integrity fall when denigrating narratives to promote particular schools, conferences and brands drive the stories and opinions we are supposed to consume??

I promise that I don't go looking for his mud-slinging but I just cannot seem to get away from it because he is propped up as the biggest mouth for the sec and he obviously loves it...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sec talking head claims that the coot loss to the heels

Sep 5, 2019, 1:21 PM

Because the coots were headed for a 10 win season.
Or so they said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

sadly - replacing Bentley will probably make them better ...

Sep 5, 2019, 1:23 PM

never saw it myself - wasn't that good - terrible leader

wish him the best

Losing to UNC couldn't happen to better group !!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think Pruitt is in his second year. Still rebuilding.

Sep 5, 2019, 1:31 PM

Muscoot on the other hand is in year four and is supposedly the best recruiter in the galaxy according to coot lore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Pruitt is in his second year. Still rebuilding.

Sep 5, 2019, 2:36 PM

Coot Lore has been ruled out as an argument since it has been long established that coots are delusional. That the reason they have what they have for a coach and no proven quarterback. Except one with other proven problems.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2019, 1:37 PM

And UT lost at HOME. Coots were neutral.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe because Tennessee fans actually realize their team

Sep 5, 2019, 1:38 PM

stunk before the game started?

Sep 5, 2019, 1:42 PM

What you guys continue to fail to understand is the USUK is cycling in. This is all the part of a well planned process!!Dang guys, if Todd Ellis said it--it has to be true!!

Sep 5, 2019, 2:20 PM

Georgia State isn't FCS. It's FBS in the Sunbelt conference with Troy, Georgia Southern, Appalachian State, etc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

still, nobody is considering Ga State to be better than unc

Sep 5, 2019, 3:02 PM

they both only generated 2 wins last year, and Ga State is coached by the former coot interim coach that lost to the Citadel the year that spurrier resigned. a vols win was more of a sure thing than a coots win going into the respective games...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Rocky Top lost at home. Uofsc at a

Sep 5, 2019, 2:50 PM

Neutral site. Tennessee loss a lot worse. CBS had Georgia St listed in their bottom 10 that week.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tennessee coach only in yr 2. Still gets pass and can blame Butch.

Sep 5, 2019, 2:54 PM

Muscoot been pushing expectations

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that vol loss is comparable to the coot losses to Citadel

Sep 5, 2019, 3:08 PM

in 2015 or 1990... even in a rebuilding year, games against FBS teams are supposed to still be your guarantees; that's why you pay them to come to you...

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,572
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic