»
Topic: sec network
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 15, 2014 5:05 PM by: GIJoey
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

sec network

Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:39 AM

I thought you had to pay or subscribe to get it. I have Comcast and while flipping through the channels last night I noticed it. Hopefully it's just a one week promotion or something, cause I could care less about watching it. If it stays on there, I think Comcast should discount my bill every month. Anybody else getting that garbage for free? And no coots you can't come over and watch it

Re: sec network

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:48 AM

Comcast is paying the SEC and soon Comcast will pass it on to you. That's the deal w/ the SECN. Eventually, we'll all have to pay into their coffers even if we don't what their propaganda.

How Great We Art - Gets kinda old

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:55 AM

the implications that the SEC is so much better than everyone else. Way over half of SEC sports teams are average or below when compared to other conferences. Have always been turned off by subjects who brag on themselves. All I heard on the first day was, "How Great We Art"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Re: How Great We Art - Gets kinda old

Posted: Aug 15, 2014 5:05 PM

That network is part of basic package on Dish, DTV and all of the cables signed up so far, think ESPN made that part of the negotiations. It is currently on 75-80 million households at no extra cost from the reports I have read online.

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
616 people have read this post