Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
reports that UGA has offered thad motta
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 3,652

reports that UGA has offered thad motta

Mar 13, 2018, 10:44 AM

reports out there that uga has offered their basketball HC job to thad motta and that a decision should be announced soon

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: reports that UGA has offered thad motta

Mar 13, 2018, 10:45 AM

Full Name : Thad Motta Focka

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I thought Rick Petrino was a done deal?***

Mar 13, 2018, 10:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I know you don't like jokey posts, so I'm gonna be serious

Mar 13, 2018, 10:51 AM

for a moment. Your post has absolutely nothing to do with Clemson Football. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Maybe you're just not funny?***

Mar 13, 2018, 11:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe?

Mar 13, 2018, 11:03 AM

lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm just checking all the boxes, nothing more or less.***

Mar 13, 2018, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully you're not offering this up for debate?***

Mar 13, 2018, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Maybe you're just not funny?*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hopefully you're not offering this up for debate?***

Mar 13, 2018, 12:07 PM

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was being serious

Mar 13, 2018, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Maybe you're just not funny?*** ]

masked tiger® takes a serious hardcore stance when it comes to the integrity of an internet sports message board. Yet it's ironic that he throws that integrity out the window when it comes to making a post himself. So it's important to him that you follow his rules, but he couldn't care less about it when he wants to talk about a former nut necklace basketball coach who couldn't win with one of the best teams we've seen in the last 20 years getting hired by an irrelevant basketball program in a conference we don't give a shyatt about. Maybe ironic isn't the word, perhaps hypocritical is better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

that's the way you do it

Mar 13, 2018, 11:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZfl5TR6MA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I wasn't trying to be funny, I was being serious

Mar 13, 2018, 11:35 AM [ in reply to I wasn't trying to be funny, I was being serious ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, this time, it's the myriad of other times you attempt..

Mar 13, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to I wasn't trying to be funny, I was being serious ]

humor that masked tiger® might find misses the mark that my post pointed toward.

Of course, I don't know for sure, but it was a possibility that exists, one I identified, then simply offered as explanation in an attempt to be thorough.

If you take exception to any, it might be those that took up that sword, then wielded it in an effort to cause you grave personal harm - they know whom they be.

As for masked tiger's inability to connect simple dots or color between the lines, which you so eloquently point out, I concur and salute you for it.

Deer dsq,

Mar 13, 2018, 12:55 PM

I cannot be held responsible for the stick that is planted so far up masked tiger®'sass

Understood. His appears to be a natural occurrence...

Mar 13, 2018, 1:09 PM

not unlike the ghey.

Re: I know you don't like jokey posts, so I'm gonna be serious

Mar 13, 2018, 11:14 AM [ in reply to I know you don't like jokey posts, so I'm gonna be serious ]

same trolls. sad little people. trolls can sit home with their junior high humor.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: reports that UGA has offered thad motta

Mar 13, 2018, 11:00 AM

nothing the motta with that. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All right, this poastie wins the thread.

Mar 13, 2018, 11:25 AM

Rest are just the usual jokey loosers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry masked tiger, looks like the same trolls have shown up

Mar 13, 2018, 11:05 AM

with their junior high humor.

Sad

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take #100

Mar 13, 2018, 11:12 AM

tanks advances

I don’t know where this gay band of internet trolls gets off.

Mar 13, 2018, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Sorry masked tiger, looks like the same trolls have shown up ]

Or am I supposed to say merry now?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can’t find anything about this on any football recruiting

Mar 13, 2018, 11:18 AM

site?

Link?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I can’t find anything about this on any football recruiting

Mar 13, 2018, 11:20 AM

same trolls. sad little people. we'll have a nice event with Brent and 100 or so tiger fans from the area. trolls can sit home with their junior high humor.

^ One of over 800 people who know about the Cherokee

Mar 13, 2018, 11:22 AM

County Clemson Club meeting.

No good deed goes unpunished.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Check that, over 900!***

Mar 13, 2018, 11:24 AM

have you confirmed that figure with

Mar 13, 2018, 11:25 AM

bob?

keys to thad taking the job

Mar 13, 2018, 11:28 AM

Match-up well size-wise.
Light up the scoreboard.
Play an up-tempo game.
Slow the game down.
Play an exciting brand of basketball.
Play above the rim.
Move well without the ball.
Move well with the ball.
Dominate the boards.
Dominate the paint.
Dominate the offensive glass.
Pound the ball inside.
Block out.
Stop the dribble penetration.
Score in transition.
Avoid bad fouls.
Make a living behind the 3-point arc.
Get some good, open looks.
Get a hot hand.
Dish the rock.
Provide spark off the bench.
Find the range.
Knock down their free throws.
Get a defensive stop.
Take it to the hole.
Body-up on the big guy.
Get numbers.
Execute a no-look pass.

if he does these things, he will make some noise in ncaa

Re: keys to thad taking the job

Mar 13, 2018, 11:50 AM

^ dribble , scoop , self passed and slam dunked it ^

DB23

masked tiger you've shown incredible restraint....

Mar 13, 2018, 11:54 AM

not firing back at the trolls with insults or doing sophomoric things like giving them all a "thumbs down".

Your example is to be admired and respected.

Re: masked tiger you've shown incredible restraint....

Mar 13, 2018, 11:57 AM

IF MASKED IS LIKE ME HE DONT KNOW WHAT A THUMBS DOWN IS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong

Mar 13, 2018, 11:58 AM

He doesn't know what a thumbs up is.
More of a thumbs down only kind of voter.

Mar 13, 2018, 11:57 AM [ in reply to masked tiger you've shown incredible restraint.... ]

Mar 13, 2018, 11:58 AM

AND WHAT GRADE CARE YOU IN 1994

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a masters degree in grade care.

Mar 13, 2018, 12:01 PM

HTH

I was going to the Cherokee CC meeting, but you

Mar 13, 2018, 12:14 PM

have been so inhospitable I think I’ll go to Spartanburg instead. Several of my important friends are doing the same.

Thanks for turning me off to what could have been an amazing event.

friends? lol

Mar 13, 2018, 12:20 PM

i'll pick up balm and we'll head toward spartanburg. we'll have to stop at converse so we can visit some old professors. shouldn't be too late

Replies: 35
| visibility 3,652
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic