Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
pull it together
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,042

pull it together

Dec 1, 2016, 11:42 AM

Boy, have we gotten spoiled. Hearing every excuse in world why not make it to Orlando. All of this will not last forever and we lose this game, which we certainly can, I guess you will have plenty of money left to go to Dallas (Cotton Bowl) to watch us play Navy or Western Michigan.

I have a job, do not have unlimited funds but you can make this fairly cheap. On stubhub tickets are down to $7 and just saw some really decent ones for $11. I paid $7 for a HS playoff game last weekend.

Gas is cheap. If you live from Columbia south is this a 6 1/2to 7 hour drive. Get up Saturday leave by 8 and get to game plenty of time. You just get you reasonable hotel, let's say $150 or so, leave next morning be home by dinner time. Sorry you may be a little tired for work on Monday, boo hoo.

So if you have to forget the kids, significant other call up a few buddies and make the trip.

In summary, assuming 3 people: $11 ticket, gas split 3 way (approximately $35), hotel split 3 ways $50, incidentals $50. So $150 is too much to see Tigers play for ACC title and playoff appearance. You will spend a ton on food and drink just watching it.

So quit with the H2B whatever, ACC sucks, if in Charlotte, and support your Tigers. One day you might be wishing you had this chance. Nothing lasts forever. Remember: We're Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%! Get out there and support our Tigers!

Dec 1, 2016, 11:46 AM

And if this game were in Charlotte, I'd go support them too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: pull it together

Dec 1, 2016, 11:49 AM

Agree
Go Tigers
Go to Orlando Tiger Fans.
Lets not let VT have more fans than clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,042
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic