Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
nobody seems to be discussing...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

nobody seems to be discussing...

Jan 14, 2020, 3:51 PM

our practice in the ballroom and its effect on the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps because there was none. Dabo said they had a great

Jan 14, 2020, 4:01 PM

Practice

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe he's dancing around the real issues***

Jan 14, 2020, 4:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when we win, we...

Jan 14, 2020, 4:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: nobody seems to be discussing...

Definitely the lack of space affected our ability to convert third downs.

Also, I think people are overlooking the fact that

President Trump may have had a hand in the results. Remember in 2016 he lost his election in Orleans Parish. With him attending the game, it's possible he called in some favors to sway the game in LSU's favor to buy some votes. You know how crooked politics is down there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 14, 2020, 4:04 PM

what about 2 of the refs were repmended this year from conference and the head ref last year had some violation against him, heard this today. how did this this happen?

Jan 14, 2020, 4:06 PM

Only the worst refs get to work Clemson games.
Even the bucknut idiots know that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Did you notice that the same end zone where Tee was

Jan 14, 2020, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: nobody seems to be discussing... ]

called for offensive pass interference is where Kyle Rudolph actually committed pass interference against the Saints in overtime and it wasn't called? Is it possible the Saints owner allowed the game to be played last night on the condition that Pac12 refs avenged the Saints loss? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Did you notice that the same end zone where Tee was

Jan 14, 2020, 4:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Kicking game was most likely to be affected

Jan 14, 2020, 4:07 PM

and the kicking game was on point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

You'd think practicing in a BALL room would have

Jan 14, 2020, 4:16 PM

helped us in a BALL game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Agreed...

Jan 14, 2020, 4:26 PM

I’ve spent a lot of time with my dancing troupe in ballrooms so I can say with certainty that they are not conducive to football practices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

we talking 'bout practice***

Jan 14, 2020, 4:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 4:31 PM

O.K. I will discuss it;
It's a MOOT POINT.

*mute***

Jan 14, 2020, 4:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic