Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
need to change rules for injuries cause we're so mindful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,048

need to change rules for injuries cause we're so mindful

Oct 26, 2014, 3:26 PM

of safety. if a player is hurt and can't get off the field he should have to sit out until a change of possession occurs.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be fine with that rule

Oct 26, 2014, 3:30 PM

With the addition that a team can take a TO to get the player back on the field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree *****

Oct 26, 2014, 3:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Don't u think coaches would just get Billy benchwarmer to do

Oct 26, 2014, 3:35 PM

It then?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if billy bench warmer is in the game - burn him***

Oct 26, 2014, 3:36 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to do that when we are running tempo

Oct 26, 2014, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Don't u think coaches would just get Billy benchwarmer to do ]

and not subbing players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't u think coaches would just get Billy benchwarmer to do

Oct 26, 2014, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Don't u think coaches would just get Billy benchwarmer to do ]

They'd have to keep Billy on the field until they needed a break. They won't be able to just sub Billy in since we run the HUNH.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as he's hurrying in to sub, he "pulls a hammy" and flops to

Oct 26, 2014, 3:53 PM

the ground. Wouldn't they have to stop the game to help the poor benchwarming lad??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: as he's hurrying in to sub, he "pulls a hammy" and flops to

Oct 26, 2014, 3:56 PM

I don't know, but that would be hilarious to watch. Some guy comes sprinting onto the field then falls to the ground with "cramps."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Laugh and snicker but whatever you do don't boo. that's classless.***

Oct 26, 2014, 4:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: need to change rules for injuries cause we're so mindful

Oct 26, 2014, 4:54 PM

I have said that all day. I said it last night. If people are so concerned about player safety, having them sit out the possession assures thru can get medical attention, get hydrated, and stay safe. Oh...and coaches will then know they cannot game plan to have players go down and fake an injury, because there will a consequence. That consequence will deter the fake injury, which will deter Tiger fans from booing. Of course, then Crimp would be the loser because there would be many fewer posts the next day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,048
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic