Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
my 2014 predictions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

my 2014 predictions

Aug 27, 2014, 11:28 AM

@Georgia - Close Loss
SC State - Win
@FSU - Loss
UNC - Win
NC State - Win
Louisville - Win
@BC - Win
Syracuse - Win
@Wake - Win
@Georgia Tech - Loss
Georgia State - Win
SCAR - Win

9-3

I think we start out 1-2 but finish the rest of the season 8-1..i think we end the streak this season and clip SCAR at home this year however I can see us dropping one we shouldn't..i think it'll be tech because we seem to struggle there
I also think we are equal to UGA but being Cole's first start on the road with new rb's and receivers and a few key suspensions we lose a close one..
we also drop the game to fsu but perform much better than last year (hard to do worse)

We win our bowl and finish 10-3 to keep the streak of double digit wins alive and go into next season with experienced receivers, rb's, TE's and deshaun leading the way with our eyes on the playoff

honestly i think this is a transitional year for us into the deshaun watson era..by no means do i think we are rebuilding but Im not sure we are playoff ready

Agree or Disagree? I know some of you can't fathom anything other than 12-0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We done figured out that option attack.

Aug 27, 2014, 11:29 AM

Ain't skeered of Tech no more.

hth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

i think this d far too experienced to give much up to gt.***

Aug 27, 2014, 11:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my 2014 predictions

Aug 27, 2014, 11:33 AM

We aint losing to no school from George-Juh, We probably will lose to FSU. While I think we should beat Carolina this year, I will wait until then to bellieve it.

Aug 27, 2014, 11:33 AM

I agree...our Def is way better and we don't really have a problem with GT this year I don't think.

I think we are beyond losing to teams we aren't supposed to simply because our talent level is so much higher and honestly much better than most teams we play in the ACC, but if you had to throw a game out there that could cause some problems I would say UNC or Louis before GT

Aug 27, 2014, 11:36 AM

I think UNC is overrated and we handle them in the valley by 2+ tds

louisville could be interesting but i can't see us being upset at home

i love everyones confidence with tech..i still cringe when i see the @ symbol next to them on the sched though

GT is going to be a dumpster fire this year

Aug 27, 2014, 1:27 PM

Lots of players quitting/transferring during the offseason. Getting off of that sinking ship.

It's going to be a laugher. And I'm going to be there to see it, because #### Paul Johnson.

I agree. 9-3.

Aug 27, 2014, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: my 2014 predictions ]

FSU is a loss. Lose 2 out of 4 to Georgia, UNC, Louisville, and SC.

Aug 27, 2014, 11:39 AM

I am getting concerned about North Carolina--- and Louisville is a big concern. Georgia Tech--I think no way we lose to them. His recruiting has been terrible and he has nothing coming back.
Spurriers defense worries me. He may have the 2nd best defensive coordinator in the nation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2014, 12:03 PM

No way we lose to GT!! They suck! And no matter our troubles in ATL in the past we beat them, and beat them soundly!!

5. Taste it.

Aug 27, 2014, 12:41 PM

#feelsgoodman

Re: 5. Taste it.

Aug 27, 2014, 1:02 PM

No way in hell we lose to GT. They just don't have the talent to beat us even if we don't play well. With our D, I honestly think 11-1 with the loss coming in Tally.

Aug 27, 2014, 1:05 PM

Every game is a W in my predictions until the outcome has been determined.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you even ESPiN?***

Aug 27, 2014, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I laughed at the loss @GT

Aug 27, 2014, 1:26 PM

You do know how bad they will be this year, and you do know how in control of that game were were last year, right? We gave up points, but that definitely happens when you start subbing everyone out in the second quarter on defense.

You mean 15-0.***

Aug 27, 2014, 1:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic