Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm glad Neuheisal predicts an upset by A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 897

I'm glad Neuheisal predicts an upset by A&M

Sep 4, 2019, 12:10 PM

Could not come from a more unsavory character, cheater, liar & loser. Look at the source - then LYAO!

As a HC: Fired after replacing Bill McCartney @ Colo. Lasted 4 seasons, but had to forfeit 5 wins for playing an ineligible player. He went 10&2, 10&2 w/ McCartney's players - then 5&6 & 8&4 & got fired.

Then met w/Washington's AD at the Rose Bowl game in '99. Right after, Huskies' Coach Jim Lambright was fired & Neuheisal hired. Lasted 4 seasons @ Wash & got fired. He allowed a player to play w/an arrest warrant pending for beating his wife. Another LB was investigated for robbing & shooting a drug dealer & charged after the season. A star TE was being investigated for ###### a sorority freshman & later crashed his truck into a RETIREMENT HOME. Neuheisal suspended him for ONE HALF-GAME.

2003 he secretly interviewed for S.F. 49ers HC - but told nobody at Wash. Said a day later he "had no interest - never talked to San Fran" - - but, a reporter heard him discussing the 49ers' job on his cell @ an airport. Wash officials found out & said no further lies would be tolerated!

Before his 1st Huskies' game, he'd already violated NCAA recruiting rules. In 2003 he participated in a betting pool on the NCAA Basketball Tourney & lied about it - then admitted it. Another lie, so he was fired, as promised.

In 2007, he was hired as HC @ his Alma mater, UCLA. Finished 1st season 4&8. Had a 5- star recruiting class but finished 2nd year - 7&6. 3rd was to be UCLA's year! They went 4&8. 2011 his team finished 6&7, but got murdered by rival USC - 50-to-0 (5 consecutive losses to USC). After 4 years of losing, UCLA fired him.

So, any prediction by the likes of a scumbag like Neuheisal - means nothing - zero - nada. We should WANT him to pick us to lose every week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm glad Neuheisal predicts an upset by A&M

Sep 4, 2019, 12:21 PM

He is an attention seeker with no more knowledge that any astute football fan. None of them called the game last year correctly, and they don't have a lot of tape of these players. The fact that their TE is gone and the freshman is injured will help us. The fans will do their thing and disrupt the QB. Remember when Lamar came to death valley.. and he was better than Mond.

He must be related to Jim Mora Jr.***

Sep 4, 2019, 12:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: must be something about fired UCLA coaches***

Sep 4, 2019, 12:39 PM

Nm

Sep 4, 2019, 12:31 PM

Just address him as Rick Nuisance sorta like a
gnat or a fly at a picnic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2019, 12:43 PM

Wow that’s quite a detailed scoop. Clearly a sketchy guy. My favorite kind to pick against us. All the better when we win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 897
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic