Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
midseason ESPN.com All-ACC team-Clemson defense is loaded.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,146

midseason ESPN.com All-ACC team-Clemson defense is loaded.

Oct 19, 2016, 11:54 AM

http://www.espn.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/95670/lamar-jackson-dalvin-cook-headline-midseason-espn-com-all-acc-team

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: midseason ESPN.com All-ACC team-Clemson defense is loaded.

Oct 19, 2016, 4:08 PM

Only one on offensive and it is a lineman. Who would have thought that at the beginning of the year. I could see Mike Deshaun and Jordan all on it before the end of the year. Pleasant surprise though! I love me some defense and we are the best in the nation IMO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: midseason ESPN.com All-ACC team-Clemson defense is loaded.

Oct 19, 2016, 6:44 PM

ESPN are idiots
No Dexter
Really

Let's just give it a fair thought for just one second.

Oct 19, 2016, 8:41 PM

Who should Big Dex replace on that list of d-line?

We have Wilkins and Watkins. Let's assume you don't want to take any of these two out.

So, we have Pittsburgh's Ejuan Price--the nation leader in sacks and ACC leader in tackles for loss, #3 in thation. I kinda think we can't take him out, especially none of our guys is even in the top 50. (Price has 13 TFLs and 9 sacks so far, while Big Dex has 4.5 TFLs and 2 sacks.)

Now, we have Florida State's DeMarcus Walker. He's among the leader in ACC in both same categories. He's expected to be in round 1 or 2 in the draft next year. (He has 9 TFLs and 8.5 sacks.) I don't think we can replace him too, can we?

Both players are DE and so it might not be fair to compare them. However, Wilkins has been playing as DE, but he's not left out because of how talented he is. Wilkins is our team leader in TFLs at 8.5 and tackler at 22.5. (Big Dex also has 22.5 tackles.)

Now, I guess it's left to whether or not you want to take Watkins out and replace him with Big Dex in YOUR All-ACC team.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,146
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic