»
Topic: Military Appreciation Day Thanks
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 25, 2013 10:29 AM by: lightbulbbill®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Military Appreciation Day Thanks

[8]
Posted: Nov 25, 2013 7:14 AM

I am a SC Army National Guard member who went to my first Military Appreciation Day at Clemson. This was also my daughter's first game and my son's second game. It was fantastic. I wore my uniform as requested by the SCARNG and participated in the pregame parade. After the game i took my kids out on the field to see the players and as I waited for them to meet Barnes, six to ten kids came up and asked me for my autograph and pictures with them. That was the highlight of my kids day. Their Daddy signing autographs and taking pictures like the Clemson players do. A huge thanks to Clemson and everyone who participated in the makings of one of my kids greatest memories.

military_donation.jpg

mday or agr ? just curious.

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 7:20 AM

glad you and the kids got to enjoy it.

military_donation.jpg

Re: mday or agr ? just curious.

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2013 7:48 AM

M-day. 228th TTSB out of Spartanburg.

military_donation.jpg

enjoy it. i know i did .

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 8:21 AM

i was m-day, first @ hhc 151 sig bn (greenville)and then,hhb 263rd aamdc (anderson), after my time in active duty.

military_donation.jpg

Re: enjoy it. i know i did .

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 8:58 AM

When were you at HHC 151? I was in Bco 151 on last deployment in 2010-2011. Know a lot of people in HHC.

military_donation.jpg

No Sir...the real thanks goes to you and your service...***

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 9:00 AM

2019 student level member

Re: No Sir...the real thanks goes to you and your service...***

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 10:24 AM

Thanks you for your support.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Military Appreciation Day Thanks

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 9:21 AM

Thanks for your service. It was great and very appropriate for John Seketa, who recently retired from the athletic department at Clemson, to be one of the gentlemen "dotting the i" before the game. John started Military Appreciation Day about 20 years ago. He has a real passion for it and it continues to get better and better. He was also made an honorary alumni. Thanks to John for seeing that those who serve are recognized for their service and sacrifice.

Dang "BMiller" I'm tearing up as I type this. Fantastic day!

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 10:29 AM

Thanks for wearing the military outfit, participating in the Military Day events, bringing the kids, hitting the field..and of course signing those autographs like a Trooper. SALUTE!

GoTiGERs!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: I have a single ticket in Section 518, row 14. Asking $50 obo.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
775 people have read this post