Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
man how things change so fast
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,596

man how things change so fast

Nov 19, 2017, 7:42 PM

Just a few short years ago I thought the coots had finally passed us in football. Those five years may have been the darkest time in Clemson football history, because we had really good teams in those years, just couldn't put it together. I believe on paper we were the best team in every one of those games, but paper doesn't matter when you spot the ball. We just simply got out-coached in those games.

Bring in Deshaun Watson, Mike Williams, Ben Boulware, Christian Wilkins, Wayne Gallman, Artavis Scott, and Brent Venables, and now we have won 3 straight, with a 56-7 thrashing being one of the wins. deep down the coots know their time has passed. they had their chance and didn't grab it. Some of them have realized it, probably the older fans who know that they are a program of traditional mediocrity, but the younger fans probably are the ones who still think they are in the same stratosphere as us.

in the 2016 we came up just short against Bama the first year, but people took notice of Clemson, and knew that great things were brewing in our small town. and that greatness came at the end of the 2016-2017 season, when we beat Alabama to win our second national title in school history. And let me tell you folks, that just burns the coots up inside. that we have a recent championship and they don't (not counting baseball or wimmins Bball). I hope we can win a few more within the next few years to firmly solidify the fact that we run this state, and there is nothing the coots can do about it!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: man how things change so fast

Nov 19, 2017, 7:51 PM

you lost me at "thought the coots had passed us in football.. " really ?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did he say after that?***

Nov 19, 2017, 8:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here's a wrap up of it***

Nov 19, 2017, 8:30 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i laughed when coots were saying we were "in their rear-view mirror".

Nov 19, 2017, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: man how things change so fast ]

all that SEC money they get from their only real team Bama has really helped them, huh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: man how things change so fast

Nov 19, 2017, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: man how things change so fast ]

Quit reading after "thought the coots had passed us in football..". You can't be real Tiger fan.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,596
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic