Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
man... I sure hope you guys are right
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,215

man... I sure hope you guys are right

Nov 24, 2012, 3:53 PM

Most folks here seem to think that we'll take care of business tonight and whup up on the chickens. I'll admit it - I'm not feeling that confident. I'd say our chances are no better than about 50-50. God, I'd love to be wrong about that... a big convincing win over those necks would really do my soul good.

This is what worries me. You give Boyd 4 or 5 seconds to sit back there and survey the field, and he's gonna find somebody open. You just can't cover our WRs forever... one of them will break free eventually. And that's when we get those big plays. But that all breaks down if Boyd is getting immediate pressure and has to worry about evading the rush. And SCAR has the type of DL that can do just that...

I'd love to see Ellington get going early... get that defense on their heels a little bit, so they can't tee off on the snap.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Have Faith in the TIGERSSSSSSSSSSS

Nov 24, 2012, 3:54 PM

NM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take heart. I have two words for you.

Nov 24, 2012, 3:56 PM

Chad
Morris

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

LOL ... I'm trying Dave... I'm trying to stay optimistic...

Nov 24, 2012, 4:52 PM

And yeah, it sure would help if Chad calls the game of his life and keeps their D off-balance all night long.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not that we'll need it, but I'd bet my life The Chad

Nov 24, 2012, 6:20 PM

has a whole new bunch of trickeration ready for tonight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: man... I sure hope you guys are right

Nov 24, 2012, 4:06 PM

You have a weak heart. I know we win tonight. The Chad offence is for real no matter who we play. Our D will play good enough at home to slow there not so good Offence down. NCST and FSU has much better O than they do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2012, 4:27 PM

Yeah but they both scored almost 50 on us and I'm not sure we'll score 50 on them. I hope I'm wrong and we score 70.

I have felt more like you have about it...

Nov 24, 2012, 4:23 PM

that it is closer to 50/50. Although, I think on TNet you'll see some people say we will blow them out or win handily every year. I do think IF, and it's a big IF, our defense plays good, assignment sound football, we have a pretty good chance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have felt more like you have about it...

Nov 24, 2012, 4:24 PM

I think we'll make them one dimensional. They can't beat us through the air.

agreed***

Nov 24, 2012, 4:53 PM [ in reply to I have felt more like you have about it... ]

Nov 24, 2012, 4:29 PM

I feel ya dark side...anxiously optimistic myself...

dark side i feel the same way i hope our o line can give boyd time there not blocking pathetic acc linemen tonight***

Nov 24, 2012, 4:37 PM

My guess is, Chad's game plan doesn't rely on Tajh having

Nov 24, 2012, 4:44 PM

time to order a pizza.

Quick hitting is the way to go. Whenever they adjust, then go deep. When they bring pressure again, go back to quick hitting. Continue as above.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,215
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic