Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lot of whining about our new CO OCs.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,101

lot of whining about our new CO OCs.....

Mar 24, 2015, 2:21 PM

stop it...it's silly....

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Re: lot of whining about our new CO OCs.....

Mar 24, 2015, 2:22 PM

well afterall it is the mot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every

Mar 24, 2015, 2:48 PM

program would be doing it. But, what I am more concerned with is....lack of actual game experience.

It's easy to act like and speak like a genius in the spring. Lets see how you react in the fall when everybody is trying to beat you in a real football game, and not some crapass bowl game against an opponent that couldn't care less to even be there.

I honestly have my fingers crossed that this experiment turns out MUCH better than the Dabo/Napier experiment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for your opinion Coot...

Mar 24, 2015, 2:52 PM

But nobody asked for it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clemson80tiger in 3,2,1..

Mar 24, 2015, 7:59 PM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every

Mar 24, 2015, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

better be worried about how that hoke/whammy thing goes. on a positive note, hear hoke is a really nice guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2015, 3:07 PM

When you say inexperienced do you mean like the entire Quarterback squad at USuCk ? That was a fine pickup of Hoke. His coach left and did not take him with him. Ding! Ding! Ding! Just maybe he was not a good coach. Judging by his stats, he was not and he was basically unemployed. Congrats on that great hire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the Co OC's did a really nice job at the Russell Ath

Mar 24, 2015, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

letic Bowl. In fact, really like how they handled the QB ....

In fact, I think they will do BETTER then Morris ... time will tell

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Naturally... Your carp is it's usual stink... Good bait, tho***

Mar 24, 2015, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2015, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

I guess bowl games aren't real games unless they are bowl national championships against those all world B1G bottom feeders.

Their QB starter still hasn't made it back... He knows....***

Mar 24, 2015, 3:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDIOT of the day award goes to you sir!

Mar 24, 2015, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

You do realize that there are a good many teams that are ranked up at the top with Co Off coordinators? And you obviously didn't watch the bowl game...I understand you hope it fails from the looks of us beating the brains out of OU, but I think that is pretty proven. I mean just look at what Cole accomplished that game and you tell me those guys didn't know his strengths and play that to his advantage? And look how bad he looked in Morris' system all year. So saying that is very stupid, we will be fine those are two very bright, young, talented coaches that are Clemson guys I may add that will be sticking around a little while. So get used to what happened last fall for a while Haha

Mar 24, 2015, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

Alltimeignorant lol still butthurt I see

Mar 24, 2015, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

I'd be worried about your crapass quarterbacks....and your drunkass coach....and your sshecass defense....coot

Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack = alltimeClemson

Mar 24, 2015, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Silly...oh boy. If it was such a brilliant idea, every ]

Re: Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack = alltimeClemson

Mar 25, 2015, 2:38 AM

Welcome buddy!!!!! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2015, 3:14 PM

Agree, but if everything silly one this board was no longer discussed, what would be left?

Mar 24, 2015, 3:21 PM

I didn't realize people were complaining except this one guy.

My personal opinion is that it was a great move: saved money, kept two great recruiters on the staff, brought in a real QB coach. It's a small sample size but I think Elliott has a better feel for the game and is just straight up more flexible than Morris. As smart as Morris is, he is so dang stubborn. In his head, the play calling is never at fault.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2015, 3:31 PM

Whining.....on this board. nah!

How is anyone whining about our new Co-OCs?

Mar 24, 2015, 3:31 PM

The bowl game was the best game called all year! The way they hid Coles weaknesses and highlighted his strengths showed a maturity and experience I didnt even think the Co OCs possessed! It was just 1 game but it was **** impressive!

One game AND first game... That portends well....***

Mar 24, 2015, 3:34 PM

Mar 24, 2015, 4:38 PM

agree!! past time to stop this silly discussion!! let the coaches do their job while we do ours(chear and gripe and complain) LMAO..leave them alone!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, along with Streeter, they improved the offense a lot

Mar 24, 2015, 5:38 PM

for the bowl game. Morris could not coach Cole - did not trust him and how could player trust himself with coaches' low opinion and patronizing him by giving him "20 plays" publicly. Ga. Tech players say they knew those 20 players. I liked Morris overall until his mishandling of Cole. Go Tigers Co coordinators and Streeter!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2015, 7:33 AM

Milerock, just take a step back and realize who is doing the complaining and whining.

Personally, I think TE, JS, and BS is probably one of the best young offensive group of coaches in the nation. I mean honestly, with the talent that is at Clemson on offense, and what is coming in, you, myself and Catahoula could coach them. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic