Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Need some advice....I started to...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 2,372

Need some advice....I started to...

May 27, 2014, 10:14 PM

sleep with a woman coot last weekend. What am I getting into with a coot...she had some smart zzz comments about my Tigers....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

taste like chicken***

May 27, 2014, 10:18 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep***

May 28, 2014, 7:15 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

This should be entertaining.***

May 27, 2014, 10:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

you started to then stopped? or you did the deed?

May 27, 2014, 10:20 PM

pigs?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Operation coot complete....again.***

May 27, 2014, 10:21 PM

Re: Need some advice....I started to...

May 27, 2014, 10:23 PM

I think you just exchanged the chicken curse bak.

What's wrong with you?***

May 27, 2014, 10:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's wrong with you?***

May 27, 2014, 10:44 PM

Well, I think you need to go to your physician immediately. You probably have something that penicillin won't cure!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sleep??? Come back when it gets interesting....***

May 27, 2014, 10:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol lol***

May 27, 2014, 11:16 PM

Re: lol lol***

May 28, 2014, 12:22 AM

Oh yes, talking about your sex life on the internet is always the classy thing to do. Asking advice on your sex life on the Internet always gets you good results. Tell you what why not share some pictures, we promise we won't forward them to anyone. Promise.

^ Found her.

May 28, 2014, 6:48 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: ^ Found her.

May 28, 2014, 7:09 AM

Firstly , are you certain it is female ? The Coot is dimorphic but there are no externallly obvious genitalia , so a double-take may be in your best interest.
Second ...and lastly , do you live in isolation away from any alternative sources of female companionship other than Coots? Sure , I totally get the no-teeth angle but there are many other ways that can be accomplished (not tnet approved) and you could end up at the health clinic realizing at the same time that it stole your wallet.
Take some advice ...because I like ya and feel the need to share - best to avoid Coots in any gender as they have obviously already made ONE glaringly poor choice in life ...what makes you worry is that poor choice making is usually done in a pattern consistent with stupidity.
Best of luck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 28, 2014, 1:19 AM

Whe I did it was a 25 cent problem answer! Told today 1 dollars answer at at Truck Stop bathroom.
Beware of the s####!

May 28, 2014, 1:47 AM

Frank n beans...frank n beans

how did you get the beans above the frank?!?***

May 28, 2014, 8:22 AM

OK...remember you asked... This is a moral, not sports issue

May 28, 2014, 6:42 AM

I must be one of the last 3 people in the U.S. to believe that you you should not be sleeping with anyone other than your spouse.
Why is it called "sleeping with" anyway?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My advice: Watch "Orange is the New Black"

May 28, 2014, 7:11 AM

Plenty of women with coot tendencies there.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2014, 7:44 AM

If the zzz comments wasn't enough to cause you to lose any type of interest in her, sleeping or other wise. Then you're not a very good Tiger Fan your self. There is no way I could sleep with anyone if I was mad as h&ll with them. The zzz comments about my Tigers would have slaughtered that type of sleeping mood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2014, 8:02 AM

I was involved with 3 girls from Clemson....not once....never....did the conversation turn to anything related to Clemson vs South Carolina. I just think once you hit the bed you just need to focus on other things than the rivalry. I am shocked that someone needs to tell you this...lol.

Why did they break up with you?***

May 28, 2014, 8:19 AM

Re: Why did they break up with you?***

May 28, 2014, 10:07 AM

MonroCoot's assertion that he was involved with "3 Clemson women " is true. They were his parole judge , his health clinic nurse (Cootie shots!) and Nancy (Humphries) O'Dell , whom he is currently court ordered (by his first CU "association") to stay at least 500 yds away from .
Poor Dirtpecker is disillusioned and desperate for female attention.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Why did they break up with you?***

May 28, 2014, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Why did they break up with you?*** ]

It was the other way around....we are all still friends and they are all still Clemson fans..lol.

May 28, 2014, 8:25 AM

She's been sleeping with everyone!!! You may now have the cooties. LOL

That was a goooood onnnne!***

May 28, 2014, 8:33 AM

SIIHB***

May 28, 2014, 11:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

ok....***

May 28, 2014, 7:42 PM

Replies: 27
| visibility 2,372
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic