Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People wonder why the gap is so wide... Clemson signs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

People wonder why the gap is so wide... Clemson signs

Dec 19, 2019, 10:13 AM

6 - 5 * recruits and UofSC signs zero.

that’s why

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People wonder why the gap is so wide... Clemson signs

Dec 19, 2019, 10:40 AM

The coots seem rather happy today with their class. The most interesting comments I read were concerning recruiting the state of SC. The coots seem to think the Clemson coaches have a bad reputation across the state and are not interested in recruiting the state. The coots seem to believe that by getting the best players in the state of SC they will somehow close the gap on Clemson.

These are stupid people. Spurrier definitely benefited in recruiting this state for a period of time when Bowden was fired. Just so happened it occurred at a point in time when there was a good amount of talent in the state. Such is not the case any longer.

The canyon between Clemson and SC got bigger yesterday whether they choose to believe it or not. They got Burch. We got 11 of the top 100 players in the country to go along with 12 other players the coots would only dream of signing. Would have been nice to sign Burch but not sure he wanted to compete and work his way into the starting lineup at Clemson.

We have guys literally so happy to be a part of what Dabo has created that they and their parents are wiping away tears of joy as they sign their paperwork. They know they are going to play on a team that competes for championships every year. They get to play for Dabo for goodness sake. Then a guy like Burch chooses to go to Carolina and the world wonders why.

I have nothing against Burch. I wish him the best and I figure he will make it to the pros at some point. But I can't help but question what these guys want to get out of the next 3 years. Living in Columbia, listening to your coach's show each week explain why you suck, home for the holidays, finishing 4th or worse in your conference must appeal to some.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should be ecstatic considering

Dec 19, 2019, 11:01 AM

Their record

Dec 19, 2019, 10:40 AM

Think they signed 2. Burch and the running back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 10:44 AM

Burch will be just like Zach Bailey. Losing to their rival 4 times and his team not amounting to anything. Second tier bowl games and a wasted college career. Both had a chance to be a Clemson Tiger and chose unwisely and both succumbing to peer pressure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lmk to where Burch signed?***

Dec 19, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: People wonder why the gap is so wide... Clemson signs ]

Re: lmk to where Burch signed?***

Dec 19, 2019, 11:42 AM

That is a good point. He committed yesterday but evidently did not sign. WTH?

Good for the coots. They have a 5 star running back running behind a 3 star O-line all of which will be hurt by game 4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic