Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
le'me gitDisRite
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,246

le'me gitDisRite

Jan 11, 2020, 11:26 PM

I was watching a dang NBA game and they veered off and started talking about the NCG. It was all about the Bayou Bengals! Joe Burrow! How potent LSU is.

One comment was: "Clemson has had a fantastic season, but LSU is playing on another level"! And basically matriculated south from there!

So Clemson should "just be happy to be on the same field with LSU" is the feeling I get. These people are sick in the dang head.

I didn't think anything could be more satisfying than not just beating Bama last year; but smoking them! A victory over LSU in my mind would be a close 2nd to the 1981 NCG against Nebraska! I was a kid and that is my favorite one(sorry).

But, this would perhaps be my 2nd favorite, if the Tigers could pull it off. They will!

These folks have no idea I guess! LSU against Florida won by 14 points against a team I thought struggled with Virginia who was down 7 starters or key contributors. UF was just down 1 guy the CB Henderson. They scored 42 UF scored 28 - big deal UF has not been great offensively since Tim Tebow! And likely gave LSU plenty of chances b/c of their bad offense. Auburn had bad offense(QB only had 157 yards passing.....but he struggled against average teams) yet LSU only scored 23 points.

All these folks acting like LSU has won all of their games in dominating fashion have chosen to ignore those close games. The Bama game with a hurt QB and a defense that struggled against ordinary offenses. They won by 5 points. Everybody is so gassed up because they beat a down Bama team! SMH! Burrow and Joe Brady are great together! Those WR's are great! Clemson is too! They are about to find out.
The more I think about it: "this is inching close to perhaps being my favorite" with a Tigers victory!

Go Clemson Tigers!
Beat the arrogant bayou bengals who have been hyped up all season b/c they are the new kid on the block!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: le'me gitDisRite- it never ends

Jan 11, 2020, 11:41 PM

same as last. its as if we've never done this before two times we've won. they just change the Bama patter to LSU and go right along treating us like some they tracked in on their shoe

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 11:56 PM

74TIGER would this one be "more satisfying" to you than the rest? For me, I can't get over the 1st one. But, the more they dismiss Clemson's chances, the more I think this one will be a close 2nd.

Jan 12, 2020, 8:28 AM

this would be satisfying in a different way because this team was so doubted but just kept doing what they needed to do and never listened to the media.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: le'me gitDisRite

Jan 12, 2020, 8:34 AM

I am with you on this. I would love to not just see a win, but a win in a convincing fashion. One that leaves the media scratching their head and making excuses about how they could have been so wrong. Sort of like a repeat after last year’s game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sports Center after the Clemson victory over UNC

Jan 12, 2020, 8:45 AM

First, they showed LSU winning their BB game on a last-second shot and asked, "A sign of things to come?" Then, they showed the Tigers beating UNC at home to break the streak...nothing about a sign of anything. Now, which was a bigger win??

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: le'me gitDisRite

Jan 12, 2020, 8:59 AM

Great post. It is sickening. Going back to the LSU "upset" at the Peach, the majority of talking heads have picked against us in almost every single big game we have had. It is even more maddening that they continue this trend after our ridiculous success over the last 5 years. I'm convinced we could win 4 Natty's in a row and would still get picked against in every big game the next year as an undefeated team. But keep giving us that fuel. We'll take it all day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,246
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic