Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
James Robinson only gets 1 game ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

James Robinson only gets 1 game ?

Aug 28, 2017, 4:40 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20488345/florida-suspends-wr-james-robinson-game-vs-michigan

this guys is a bona fide drug addict

and he gets a game ?

safe to say he'd be looking for a new school if he was suiting up for the national champs

jeff scott knew exactly what he was doing when he dropped recruiting this clown

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

jeff scott knew exactly what he was doing when he dropped re

Aug 28, 2017, 5:01 PM

And some of the posters on here question our coaches recruiting tactics.

addicted? to a non-addictive plant?***

Aug 28, 2017, 5:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kind of funny how people can't stop using a drug

Aug 28, 2017, 5:14 PM

From a plant that's non addictive isn't it? Cost martavious Bryant 1.5 years of pay and countless others jobs and pay cause they just somehow can't stop smoking this "non addictive" plant. Lol. Why can't people just not smoke this crap? Especially when you know you as an athlete will be tested or put on blast if caught? Makes no sense, sense it's non addictive right? So they just must be stupid

Re: kind of funny how people can't stop using a drug

Aug 28, 2017, 6:01 PM

Come on now, I would rather smoke(albeit if it were legal) than take the crap they now shove down their throats. Addicting? Nope! Imo they feel it gets them through the pain and rigors better than opioids or some other scientifically enhanced drug, but plz this is ones mans opionion and I understand the arguments against as well. On the flip side, just because some pharmaceutical company paid millions in trials to give these drugs to people doesn't make them anymore safe, or legal ( even though they are). I understand that a rule is a rule, imo it's just ridiculous

lame ### excuse for a guy who has not taken one snap

Aug 28, 2017, 6:08 PM

In college. and everyone of these guys in the NFL started smoking well before they ever started getting hurt. I played two sports in college and didn't have to smoke or use narcartics. I tore my knee up, ankle, shoulder and broke or tore something in almost every finger. Tore a calf muscle too. The pain deal is not an excuse for college athletes espically not freshman. It's just an excuse to smoke weed not truth

Re: lame ### excuse for a guy who has not taken one snap

Aug 28, 2017, 6:20 PM

Like I said, to each their own, your story is not the same as someone else, and again it's just MY opinion. Anyway GO TIGERS!

Aug 28, 2017, 6:22 PM [ in reply to lame ### excuse for a guy who has not taken one snap ]

And with all your injuries........did you take pain meds?

Aug 28, 2017, 6:24 PM [ in reply to lame ### excuse for a guy who has not taken one snap ]

Oh please. Watkins was suspended 2 games for pot and adderall. While I agree that this kid is more trouble than it's worth don't make it like we don't have some of these same issues at Clemson.

Aug 28, 2017, 6:52 PM

Unless my memory is wrong Sammy was suspended for four games

It was two games, but one was the opener against Auburn

Aug 28, 2017, 7:15 PM

in Atlanta, which felt like three games leading up to it. But then Nuk stepped up and took over and rode it to a first round season, which made Sammy's suspension then only seem like one game considering we had our in-state FCS the next weekend.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pure myth. Just because marajuana is not as addictive as

Aug 28, 2017, 6:55 PM [ in reply to addicted? to a non-addictive plant?*** ]

tabacco, people use this fact to say pot isn't addictive.

Food can be addictive..heck, eating chalk can be addictive. As was pointed out, he seems unable to stop doing something he knows is illegal and against the rules of the team, something that can get himin trouble...but he can't stop. That is addicton.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Pure myth. Just because marajuana is not as addictive as

Aug 28, 2017, 8:30 PM

I agree with this, addiction is in the eye of the toker, but in the NFL's sense? Those drugs they give them imo and others with medical degrees, are equally or more harmful than smoking weed, that's all, I love Dabo for having standards for our guys, just my 2 cents anyways. When it comes to getting paid OR staring.........put the joint down buddy and go with it dude. I digress, and I agree that James Robinson was NOT someone to recruit to Clemson

It's psychologically addictive, not

Aug 28, 2017, 7:10 PM [ in reply to addicted? to a non-addictive plant?*** ]

Physically addictive like alcohol or cocaine.

Psychologically addictive is like having chocolate in your house and wanted some every night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

also, "safe to say he'd be looking for a new school"

Aug 28, 2017, 5:10 PM

yeah it would be just like when Sammy Watkins and Deon Cain transferred because of THE POT

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: also, "safe to say he'd be looking for a new school"

Aug 28, 2017, 6:23 PM

Deon and Sammy had one instance of getting caught,Robinson is a habitual offender.The two Clemson players paid a much stiffer penalty than a one game suspension

Aug 28, 2017, 9:05 PM

No kidding

Dude was caught before he even signed a letter of intent anaywhwre.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 29, 2017, 1:31 AM

Robinson got into something major while at high school which was the reason the coaching staff quit recruiting him and it wasn't just for smoking weed. Then he gets busted at Ohio State with weed and now getting busted at Florida. Big difference then what happened with the one instance you can name for Sammy and Deon. If you go back and actually listen to Dabo, Sammy's suspension could have been up to 4 games but Sammy did everything Dabo had asked of him. Sammy completed his punishment and things asked of him by Dabo thats why it eventually was a 2 game suspension. Deon at the time he'd had gotten caught was suspended for 2 of maybe the most important games in Clemson's history. I ask you do you think Florida or any school would have suspended a player of Deon's caliber for the whole playoffs? Absolutely not. Don't forget that Deon didn't get reinstated back to the team until well after spring practice and maybe not until right before fall camp. Acting like these schools are in the same boat is asinine. Oh and when one of our players got caught for fraud he got kicked out immediately.

Article didn't say he only got one game

Aug 28, 2017, 7:04 PM

. Just said he was suspended for UM.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: James Robinson only gets 1 game ?

Aug 28, 2017, 7:13 PM

SEC POLICY [ LEAGUE STANDARDS ]

Rule 13 , paragragh 7 clearly states ...

" 1 pots is 1 game , but only if you be playing somebody who suck . Otherwise , suspend player for 1 game vs next available FCS opponent "

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic