Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just showed play of the year highlights on espn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,085

just showed play of the year highlights on espn

Dec 13, 2019, 11:48 PM

of course your only play shown was from the unc game the 2 point conversion stop..they are literally obsessed with that game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just showed play of the year highlights on espn

Dec 14, 2019, 12:20 AM

You can make a good case that they're obsessed with that game, but that was our most important, hence greatest, play of the season, IMHO. Fail to make that stop and we probably don't make the playoffs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just showed play of the year highlights on espn

Dec 14, 2019, 2:34 AM

Completely disagree. 1:40 or so left TL, Tee, Ross, and Amari. We score and win.

Then the narrative is not as bad.

Honestly we still make it as we would have RTSU a little more to prove a point if needed. Could have put 70- 80 on UVA for example.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNC bet the farm on that one game. Brown's

Dec 14, 2019, 1:14 AM

comment that Clemson can be beat told me that he was betting the house on it and they played like it too. UNC could have beaten a lot of ranked teams that day.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is my take on that game ......

Dec 14, 2019, 8:58 AM

The Tigers got outplayed and out coached in that game and easily COULD have lost. The Clemson coaching staff turned that narrow win around and built an unbeatable team for from what they learned. Coach Brown had a chance to do exactly the same thing ....
And he blew it!

That is the difference in coaching staffs. Some learn and move on, and some spend their time thinking of what ‘could have been’! Carolina lost a number of close games after this and the Tigers never had another game that was EVER close after the kickoff!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic