Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just fire jack tonight so we can get
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

just fire jack tonight so we can get

May 5, 2015, 9:43 PM

A head start on talking behind the scenes with a coach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't let him on the bus home. losers walk. ***

May 5, 2015, 9:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get

May 5, 2015, 10:22 PM

You People make me ####### sick. I created a username and password just to let you know this. All i see are whiners and complainers commenting on this site. None of you know #### about coaching but hide behind you usernames crying. Last I checked none of the coaches pitch, hit, throw passes or make tackles but apparently you can do a better job than most of the coaches. I live in Athens, GA and it's starting to sound like a UGA board, a bunch of whining. Clemson has always had a good baseball team and some years great ones but never won a National Championship and every now and then win the ACC. Most of you whiners have never played other than little league, because if you did you would know that you can have good coaching and good players but it take a special bond between teammates that take you to the next level aka the 1990's Atlanta Braves. So my advice to you whiners is shut the #### up, there will be good times and bad times but things will come around. I also hear all this talk about other schools cheating (UNCheaters) and so forth, but guess who was one of biggest cheaters in the late 70's and early 80's and almost got the Death Penalty for their football program. Your beloved Tigers, that's who. Maybe ya'll were not born yet or just too wet behind the ears to remember. Next time your child doesn't succeed at something, fire them and go get another one. ####### whiners.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

welcome to Tnet

May 5, 2015, 10:27 PM

You are nuts

Re: welcome to Tnet

May 6, 2015, 12:21 AM

he will fit right in here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your rants may be more effective if you can stay focused

May 5, 2015, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

on one subject at a time.

Just a thought.

what do you know about rants you ######### whiner??

May 5, 2015, 10:32 PM

but apparently you can do a better job than most of the people that just signed up to TigerNet??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Lol***

May 5, 2015, 11:29 PM

May 5, 2015, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

Is that you Jack no wonder your team sucks so bad.

Welcome!! You have to be a paying member to obtain Prozac.***

May 5, 2015, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're welcome bro

May 5, 2015, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

Thanks for that insightful post. You'll fit right in! Would have been better though if you'd actually made a point in there somewhere. You and Jack Daniels need to team up.

From the way he sounded,

May 6, 2015, 6:04 AM

I think he and Jack Daniels have already teamed up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 5, 2015, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

You are insane.

Worst. First. Post. Ever.***

May 5, 2015, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

May 5, 2015, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]
image.jpg(56.5 K)

Welcome!

May 5, 2015, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

You're an idiot

LOL....you are pitiful...

May 5, 2015, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

I will not hide behind a screen name if that is what you think people are doing..my name is Beverly...JL sucks. While the coaches do not perform on the field...it is THEIR job to have them ready to perform on the field. It is a pitching coach's job to correct problems a pitcher is having. It is a batting coach's job to improve hitting. (Not sure what Jack's job is). With the ups and downs this team has had and no coaching to help with that, of course teammates are going to get disgruntled and play the blame game with each other. That is human nature...BUT is is the coaches job to get in the middle and stop that. too.

Clemson has not always had a good baseball team...recent years with the wrong coaches will tell you that. Yes, some years great ones..but that was without this staff.

And you are not a Clemson fan. No Clemson fan would ever say the cheating was as bad as any others in that day and time. Notice how you said....YOUR beloved Tigers....I noticed it.

Time to fly to the coop, little chicken. You need to worry about your own house

BTW.... is ATHTIGER your real name???? Didn't think so....so who is calling who out?

They say idiots are born; not made......if so....

May 5, 2015, 11:01 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

Happy Birthday

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amid the madness, a voice of reason.***

May 5, 2015, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sure it isn't: amid the reason, a voice of madness?

May 6, 2015, 12:04 AM

nm

yes, i'm sure.***

May 6, 2015, 12:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boring!

May 6, 2015, 12:14 AM

I still think your avatar looks more like Emma Thompson than Sam Kinison. Weird picture of him, maybe he has a lot of makeup on.

haha. i loved emma in much ado, so that's just wrong...

May 6, 2015, 12:19 AM

haha, i don't see it, but it's a good picture of kinison.

and far as what i wrote, not only is it what i wrote it, but it's what i meant to write so yes, i'm sure.

OK, no worries, I just said "boring" because it was too ...

May 6, 2015, 12:30 AM

... simple a response to a pretty hilarious, drunken (I think) first post.

I'm looking for someone to take a sharp stick and poke at the poster, not just condone them.

May 6, 2015, 5:58 AM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

You're a fukn idiot. Screw you!

Notice this Jack-on said "Your" beloved Tigers at the end of

May 6, 2015, 7:48 AM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

the post. He obviously does not deserve to have TIGER as part of his ID. Crump, I am whining about this, as this individual says. Can we make this guy one of the shortest lived posters in the history of TNET?

LOL!!!!

May 6, 2015, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Re: just fire jack tonight so we can get ]

Speaking of ranting ... you sure did a lot of it.

Much hypocrisy in your post there is.

You will be gone soon. Enjoy your stay.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic