Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just a quick 2 cents...this staff fixes holes and problems
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,178

just a quick 2 cents...this staff fixes holes and problems

Jan 14, 2020, 1:08 PM

better than anybody, we will be an absolute force next year.....possibly best team we have ever fielded.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just a quick 2 cents...this staff fixes holes and problems

Jan 14, 2020, 1:15 PM

I dont know the best team part. We lose our whole offensive line except Carman, we lose our whole secondary except Kendrick and Higgins/ETN most likely gone. We need Ngata and someone else to step up for us at WR next year, Ross and Rogers will need some help. TE group should be better. We need a quality backup behind Lyn J. We'll see what happens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 2:14 PM

Would also be nice to develop in the area of "third and Renfrow."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 14, 2020, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: just a quick 2 cents...this staff fixes holes and problems ]

In addition to Ross, both Ladson and Ngata will have an opportunity to continue the tradition of outstanding wide receivers. All indications point to them having the tools to be great - they just have to put in the work. O-line will definitely need some re-tooling but the talent is there and a lot of these 2nd string guys got a lot of game reps this year.

I expect the defensive front 7 to be better this coming year. We now have an experienced young group of returning starters from this past season and the addition of studs such as Bresee, Murphy, Capehart, and Williams will give us much more depth along the front.

Not worried in the least about the state of our program - this coaching staff and the returning starters will provide a solid foundation to build our roaring 20's football team into a juggernaut.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,178
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic