Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just a heads up about spectrum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

just a heads up about spectrum

Aug 14, 2019, 11:35 PM

if you do not have select package or higher you wont have the acc network found this on a syracuse.com

Syracuse, N.Y. -- The ACC Network will be part of a part of Charter/Spectrum’s “Select TV” packages in Central New York when it launches on Aug. 22, according to the cable provider.

Andrew Russell, Charter’s director for communications in the Northeast, provided that information and said in an e-mailed statement that for subscribers to Select TV packages in CNY “there is no price change associated with the addition of the ACC Network."

Spectrum’s rate card currently advertises its Select TV package, which includes at least 125 channels, for $64.99 per month. The Select TV package currently includes ESPN, ESPN2, FOX Sports 1, Golf Channel, SEC Network and Spectrum Sports. Spectrum’s larger packages include the Select TV package, as well as additional channels.

Spectrum does offer a smaller basic package that is not considered a Select TV package.

https://www.syracuse.com/orangesports/2019/08/will-you-have-to-pay-extra-for-acc-network-on-spectrum.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just a heads up about spectrum

Aug 15, 2019, 12:45 AM

Have little doubt that come Aug 22, Spectrum will roll out rate increases for the packages carrying ACCN. Glad I ditched them several months ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Re: just a heads up about spectrum North Eeast

Aug 15, 2019, 7:36 AM

There is no select package In greenville. Silver and gold are the upgrades.

If you have the sec network you will likely have the acc network.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: just a heads up about spectrum

Aug 15, 2019, 7:53 AM

Funny that ESPNU is not included.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic