Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
jeff from Winston-Salem N.C.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,920

jeff from Winston-Salem N.C.

Jan 2, 2015, 6:08 PM

Call the Finebaum show and stated he was a Clemson fan, also said we based or team on the SEC, also said OSU and people are crazy if they didn't think the SEC was the best

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coot poser***

Jan 2, 2015, 6:09 PM

very obvious

Message was edited by: dw1959®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: jeff from Winston-Salem N.C.

Jan 2, 2015, 6:09 PM

Really.. Actually I am speechless I would slap him if he was close.

Jan 2, 2015, 6:17 PM

I was kinda thinking the sane thing

Jan 2, 2015, 6:27 PM

Jeff is a moron and we aren't laughing with him we are laughing at him

Jan 2, 2015, 6:32 PM

Yeah , I heard it..couldn't believe it

Just a coot playing dress up. Nothing more.

Jan 2, 2015, 6:43 PM

Probably calling from Cootlumbia anyway.

Jan 2, 2015, 6:51 PM

clearly you guys aren't paying attention. it was sarcastic. he said osu was better last yr and we handled them. and that Oregon would pound them. referencing that ducks would do what bama couldn't. he comes to some of our tiger fball parties. he went to clemson. you kids need to open your ears. he sent a group message telling us all he was calling. he defended sec so he could undercut them. open your ears tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 2, 2015, 6:54 PM

I heard what he said " we as Clemson fans base ourselves on the SEC" also heard what he said about OSU. Nothing wrong with defending your lil friend there tho we ask make mistakes in life, so you just get over it and move on

Jan 2, 2015, 7:06 PM

it's called a "dig" - because as we all know, we base our success on sec. he's smarter than your average bear. he remembers "finebum" saying some schools base their success on sec and the bum referred to clemson. so no, you're not getting it. he even dug at john. it's called killing them with their own nonsense. btw - he is 6'2, 240 physical trainer. he's a beast. you tell him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 2, 2015, 7:12 PM

I can I am 6'1 225 and also a trainer in the side, so yes I can and will if need be. If that was what he was doing, he lost me when he said Clemson bases its team on the sec, but cool joke if he did

Jan 2, 2015, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: jeff from Winston-Salem N.C. ]

If that was what he really was trying to do, I wish he would've used a sharper knife, because me or the op and probably a lot of others didn't catch it

Jan 2, 2015, 7:19 PM

^^^ I was assuming the same thing he made it sound like we were the coots looking up to the rest of the sec teams^^^^

Jan 2, 2015, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: jeff from Winston-Salem N.C. ]

he wanted to keep bum on the phone. bum knows what he said about clemson. Jeff reminded him. by saying osu was better last yr made it even better.

RevDodd should go jihad on that idiot..***

Jan 2, 2015, 6:59 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,920
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic