Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
is there any element regarding our team or others that shakes your confidence?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

is there any element regarding our team or others that shakes your confidence?

Nov 25, 2019, 11:50 AM

I'm not terribly concerned but the change in team speed of our post season opponents gives me a little pause.

the level of competition is going to increase and so will the speed of our opponents. though I expect Ohio to be solid, I expect LSU to be fast. the tempo is going to increase; will this prove a problem for our tigers? And, by the way, VaT has improved throughout the season, could be they are going to give us a fight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Punting ... but hopefully we won't have to do it often.***

Nov 25, 2019, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^THIS...a thousand times this ^^^^***

Nov 25, 2019, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Plutonium. It could take us right out of the playoffs.

Nov 25, 2019, 11:54 AM

Other than that, not worried. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes — Punting and Field Goals

Nov 25, 2019, 12:00 PM

Actually, Special Teams as a Whole!

Re: Yes — Punting and Field Goals

Nov 25, 2019, 12:38 PM

Punting and field goals have a been an issue, to some degree. I say this only because Clemson is averaging 45 points a game and giving up 11. The coverage has been good. Return game good when Rogers is returning punts, otherwise below average. Kickoffs outstanding. The rest of the team has been great.

Nope.***

Nov 25, 2019, 12:41 PM

Re: is there any element regarding our team or others that shakes your confidence?

Nov 25, 2019, 12:45 PM

Only the rumor that our chrome helmets may not arrive in time for the UofSuck game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: is there any element regarding our team or others that shakes your confidence?

Nov 25, 2019, 12:49 PM

Playing the coaches kids, the Waterboys/girls, and the 5th string walk-on QB before we have a 48-point lead.

Other than that, maybe punting and a little inconsistency in FG attempts. I hope Skalski is ready for a 25-yard FG.

Nov 25, 2019, 1:15 PM

I'm by far more conserned with Ohio St. Than LSU. If had to pick. I think this is the most complete team Clemson has had in a while.

Lack of competitive depth.

Nov 25, 2019, 1:19 PM

I don’t think our 4th and 5th teams got enough 1st quarter snaps.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Punting***

Nov 25, 2019, 6:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 8:43 PM

3rd string placekicker is my biggest concern. The missed extra point at NC State looked pretty bad.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic