Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I trust Dabo, but is anyone concerned with our recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

I trust Dabo, but is anyone concerned with our recruiting

Dec 23, 2019, 12:29 AM

that Muschamp is starting to get a leg up?

The man just went 4-8 and signed a top 20 class.

2 years in a row, he has nabbed the #1 ranked recruit in SC with Burch and Pickens. Pretty wild. But I certainly trust our coaches at this point, I guess.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I trust Dabo, but is anyone concerned with our recruiting

Dec 23, 2019, 2:05 PM

No

Dec 23, 2019, 2:41 PM

Exactly!!! The coots are sitting home, and we have already won a title, and we are playing for other titles. I don't think anybody should be concerned with what is happening in cootlumbia, not at all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 2:06 PM

I am hoping you are trying to be sarcastic. If not, we are fine. We just pulled an offer from a five star to get another five star.

Dec 23, 2019, 2:25 PM

At this point, we’ve got guys waiting in line for an offer. Recruits from all over the country sending film just to be considered by our program. Muschamp will get a few top rated skill players every now and then, but we’ve got top rated talent in basically every position, and everyone knows it...(We Too Deep). Besides, it the coots failed to get any talent, Muschamp would eventually get fired, and we wouldn’t want that.

Dec 24, 2019, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I trust Dabo, but is anyone concerned with our recruiting ]

Gotta be a sarcastic thread, at least I hope it is. Coots ain't going anywhere.

Dec 23, 2019, 2:08 PM

Dabo has repeatedly said that he never worries about those who don't come to Clemson, and you shouldn't either. Successful people don't worry about what others are doing.

Not the slightest bit concerned about ANYTHING uof6c does

Dec 23, 2019, 2:08 PM

Did you pay any attention to what CussChamp accomplished at Florida? Better facilities, a significant upgrade in talent, and more resources yet he was still a miserable failure. At the beginning of this season, he specifically said this was the best team he's had since arriving at CootU and that team finished an astounding 4 - 8.

I'm not the slightest bit concerned about anything CussChamp does at uof6c or any recruits he manages to convince to play in that cesspool. If anything, the talent gap between our two programs has gotten wider since he arrived.

Burch and Pickens are both lifelong Capon fans so they didn't sign-on with CussChamp. They chose the school which means they'll spend the next three or four years playing for a perennial doormat, struggling to win six games just to become bowl eligible so they can spend the holidays in places like Shreveport or Birmingham. And they can forget about winning any Division, Conference or State championships.

That said, all the kids signing to play uof6c now will be playing for a new head coach within the next year or two.

The ONLY REASON CussChamp is still there now is because the university is in debt up to its "whatsits" and can't afford the buyout.

They also know they'll have a very difficult time finding any coach worth his salt willing to accept the job, and they don't want to re-live the embarrassment of offering the job to six or seven different candidates only to be turned-down by each one.

Hopefully, they keep him forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Not the slightest bit concerned about ANYTHING uof6c does

Dec 23, 2019, 3:02 PM

Well stated, sir.

Dec 23, 2019, 2:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

We Pass On Talent. Remember that.

Dec 23, 2019, 2:10 PM

All I can say is: remember our coaches will pass on a kid if they don't believe they fit the All In culture. No matter how many stars they have.
Muschamp has had the #1 class before at Florida and it got him exactly where he is today(LOL if you got it).

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're joking right?

Dec 23, 2019, 2:12 PM

Right? You cannot possibly be concerned with anything Muschamp does. He took one of the best collections of talent in the country (at UF) and made them a mediocre laughingstock. He could take the New England Patriots and miss a bowl game.

Re: you're joking right?

Dec 23, 2019, 2:27 PM

I’m out on a limb here thinking he’s kidding...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe so. hard to tell tho.***

Dec 23, 2019, 2:33 PM

Re: maybe so. hard to tell tho.***

Dec 23, 2019, 2:54 PM

No CourageousTiger, it’s not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, judgebeorange, its not clear at all. And thats plain to

Dec 23, 2019, 3:29 PM

see reading the replies to his post.

Also, why must you be so childish about having this second username? I dont get what calling me courageoustiger does for you? What did he or she do that was as bad as you voting for your own posts?? Seriously. Does acting like you're 12 help cope with getting busted having (at least) two usernames?? It wouldn't be a big deal, but lying about it and lying about casting downvotes for all my posts, that reeks of immaturity and/or character issues. Do you have no shame?? I've done NOTHING to you other than point out what someone else discovered, bloodbekeller, so please, at least try to grow up.

Re: no, judgebeorange, its not clear at all. And thats plain to

Dec 23, 2019, 3:36 PM

You’ll be banned again soon CourageousTiger. Only one of us has multiple user names and has been banned probably more than once.

Sad you are.

Sad? lol, talk to yourself much? get a grip, bloodbekeller.

Dec 23, 2019, 3:44 PM

You're not fooling anyone who has paid attention. And you're not representing our school, or the judge keller store, appropriately. You're making an utter fool of yourself and your kin. Speaking of that, why haven't you logged in as "judge keller"? Hiding huh? Youre flat out busted, judgebeorange. Lol. Its obvious and downright comical.

Re: Sad? lol, talk to yourself much? get a grip, bloodbekeller.

Dec 23, 2019, 3:59 PM

Hey man, it’s not even worth replying to this loser. He literally has to be a 12 year old. This loser does nothing but give out imaginary thumbs down to people he doesn’t like and thinks that he’s in some way showing them. Losers like this have to have the internet and things like imaginary thumbs down to make themselves feel like they aren’t such losers. It’s that simple. This sad little fella tries so hard to fit in on the internet because nobody will talk to him in real life. I don’t even respond to him anymore. All you get is what he gives you, a response that sounds like it’s from a 12 year old.

Dec 23, 2019, 4:17 PM

05, you got better with my advice to be less disparaging about Clemson Athletics. Don’t regress man.

Dec 23, 2019, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Sad? lol, talk to yourself much? get a grip, bloodbekeller. ]

Here’s his handywork as CourageousTiger.

What a card!

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Does-Dabo-remind-anyone-else-of-Forrest-Gump-1902586?start=45&tstart=0

is THAT what helps you, bloodbekeller?

Dec 23, 2019, 4:39 PM

My gosh woman, you're a little bit out there arent you? You really do have the emotional stability of a 12 year old. At least "man up" enough to log in with your judgebeorange handle. How can you not see how obvious it is? Tsk, tsk, hiding behind your personal upvote handle.. step outside into the real world.

Re: is THAT what helps you, bloodbekeller?

Dec 23, 2019, 4:51 PM

Cheer up, I’m sure I’m the only one that suspects it.

I've literally laughed out loud at you.

Dec 23, 2019, 5:04 PM

Does that constitute being cheered up?

Oh and by the way, bloodbekeller, I wasnt the one who busted you, so obviously I'm not the only one who realizes you're hiding from the real world with your judgebeorange username.

You've shown through your delusoonal brownell rants and now this second handle fiasco you don't do well with reality, but it's never too late to try. Ya know? You can do it bloodbekeller!

Oh, I think you are definitely on to something...

Dec 23, 2019, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Sad? lol, talk to yourself much? get a grip, bloodbekeller. ]

...here! Just perused that thread. Same whiney complaints about getting a TD. Same tone of childish responses to whoever disagrees. Loves to call members "girl" and "she" and "lady" (sexist much?) when he gets really frustrated (sometimes combined with the equally condescending term "get a grip"). Mommy issues perhaps?

Well my, my, my. Very interesting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Oh, I think you are definitely on to something...

Dec 24, 2019, 11:46 AM

moab®, Probably all the above. It’s obvious though what’s up
with the deflection though. Happy to see Judge Keller® back though, lol!

Re: you're joking right? Now I take exception to this

Dec 23, 2019, 2:55 PM [ in reply to you're joking right? ]

they were prettygood-...at blocking each other. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 2:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 2:22 PM

and he still cant get a winner on the field, says alot about the coaching... was a bad hire for SC...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 2:35 PM

My sarcasm meter just registered Max - Caddie ... lol ... My thoughts on the coots getting the top S.C. recruits are due to the fact that they grew up hard SCar fans - and that’s the only reason they go to that school.... I much prefer Dabo’s nationwide recruiting ... there are always top flight players across the country and we are not dependent on S.C. having 5-star players available every year.

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 23, 2019, 2:36 PM

You really can't take anything away from him getting the best two from SC bc, that do mean that they were pretty gullible believing Cootchamps lies over Dabo telling them the truth, PLUS, Burch don't have to compete with anybody at coot U. On the other hand, during Xavier Thomas time at Clemson, he has proven to be a pretty smart young man, and he didn't fall for Cootchamps BS, he came to Clemson and competed against some of the best, and he has become an Elite player that already has a Natty ring on his finger. Those that didn't want to compete against some of the best to get on the field, the only way they ever where a Natty ring, is to buy them from the pawn shop, and tell the lie that they played for those team after they have grand children, bc they will never get one playing at they suck!!!

Most kids grow up wanting to win a Natty, and the others grow up not wanting to compete for what want, and mediocre is good enough for those types!!! We get the ones wanting a Natty and they don't mind competing for a playing spot on a Natty team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 2:37 PM

It could possibly hurt us in 20 years if and only if sons of these So Car kids are really good and refuse to consider Clemson. Some day years after Dabo retires, we may not be able to recruit nationally, and we may need in state recruits.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's Christmas not april 1st***

Dec 23, 2019, 3:31 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 4:00 PM

Awesome troll, about one notch hot but hook line and sinker for most the fish.

Todd Ellis must be right, we are

Dec 23, 2019, 4:19 PM

cycling out and they are cycling in. Isn't this obvious to everyone!

Why is Dabo going after all these 5 and 6-star recruits? They will all just get pissed for lack of playing time and x-fer to USuCk. MustardChamp has us right where he wants us. Wake up Dabo!

Dec 23, 2019, 4:51 PM

We should be very concerned. Just look at what he did at Florida with all those 5 stars he signed down there. Wait.

Dec 23, 2019, 5:15 PM

Dabo just signed the finest recruiting class in the NCAA for the past deacde or more. And, you ask if fans should be concerned about recruiting.

Sure hope your tongue was firmly implanted in your cheek as you were typing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 12:47 PM

I'm assuming sarcasm, but going forward anyways.

He's actually had top 20 classes all but one year I believe. What did he do with that talent? He went 4-8, and the year before got destroyed by Virginia when they actually made a bowl.

I'm not concerned, they sign top 20 because their recruits get the SEC bump (hell, Arkansas has a "good class"), while we're signing top 5.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic