Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
interested in former clemson player football cards: nfl or
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,319

interested in former clemson player football cards: nfl or

Jul 3, 2016, 12:58 PM

while at clemson. i have an extensive collection. looking to expand. are you looking to clear space and make money? tmail me with pic of card and price. thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have started doing the same with my son

Jul 3, 2016, 2:59 PM

Get on eBay and find a guy named StonerSport's store. He is out ofAtlanta. Get on his page and search Clemson. I get a lot of Army All American Bowl cards from him. He has cheap ones and expensive ones. We have purchased multiple cards from him over the years. We just got an Artavis Scott autograph army aa card a month ago. It was like 12 bucks including shipping. Hope this helps.

I have a lot of cards to sell or trade.

Jul 3, 2016, 6:41 PM

If anyone is looking. Just Tmail me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: interested in former clemson player football cards: nfl or

Jul 3, 2016, 7:33 PM

I have started collecting for my 3 year old son and ebay is the spot. I recently started getting into case breaks. Someone will buy an expensive case of cards and bids off all 32 teams and you win any and all cards of that particular team. I can now say I've officially landed Watkins Jersey auto, hopkins Jersey auto, all of the 2016 clemson draftees, and pretty much any Tiger. My Watkins and Hopkins autos are worth over 100$ easy.

Re: interested in former clemson player football cards: nfl or

Jul 3, 2016, 7:58 PM

Cool hobby! I myself have been collecting for many years. Spend too much money! LOL but enjoy it quite a bit. I have never tried the case break deal. Would love to see pictures of the Watkins and the Hopkins auto jersey cards.

Re: interested in former clemson player football cards: nfl or***

Jul 3, 2016, 9:18 PM

Jul 3, 2016, 9:28 PM

All my images are to large I was going to share a few. My Watkins and Hopkins are redemptions (meaning I'm waiting on players to sign) but very low number. Both are out of 10. I have Spiller, Boyd, J Brown, Kj Mcd, T Booker, C Okay, Vic, Anthony, Peake, Shaq, Dodd, Alexander, M Bryant, Whitehurst, and Kearse to name a few. I'm looking for Adam Humphries, Grady, DJ Reader, and BJ Goodson to name a few. I'm excited Seth made the USA team he will have some nice cards from panini soon.

looking more in the classic

Jul 3, 2016, 9:35 PM

direction. ex: w. perry, m.d. perry, richard and jerry butler, w. devane, a. headen, lee nanney (lol), jeff mccall. get my drift?

Re: looking more in the classic

Jul 3, 2016, 9:39 PM

I gotcha. I have the Perry's and Butlers as well. But not for sell. I found those at a flea market in Ladson SC. Really cool older gentleman I go to see and talk sports and cards. If I notice any that you may be interested in I'll snap a picture and PM you.

Re: looking more in the classic

Jul 3, 2016, 9:41 PM

Classics are good as well! Love the William Perry Autograph cards. Great signature.

Jul 3, 2016, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: interested in former clemson player football cards: nfl or*** ]

Hopefully Watkins and Hopkins will sign the cards (redemptions). I also am waiting on Waktins to sign a redemption #'d out of 25.

Would be great if Humphries, Reader and Goodson get cards.

Go Tigers!

Jul 3, 2016, 11:00 PM

I have one other redemption I'm stoked for. Its a triple auto card of Shaq, Dodd, and Alexander.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,319
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic