Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we were in the SEC East...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

If we were in the SEC East...

Nov 4, 2012, 8:29 PM

And, had USC's schedule what are your thoughts on what our record would be. Better or worse than Carolina?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

probably the same, however we woulda had a better.......

Nov 4, 2012, 8:31 PM

showing @ UF, w/ their offense might coulda beat em, but i don't think we'd be any worse than 7-2.................sorry, but had we had gameday, night game for UGA we woulda drug them as well

You know, you and dford92 have a lot in common

Nov 4, 2012, 8:35 PM

You should be bff's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We would be undefeated...neither Florida or LSU has any

Nov 4, 2012, 8:32 PM

better defense than FSU. Our O would light them up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:certainly would beat Florida and UGA***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:37 PM

We arent even undefeated in the schedule we play now

Nov 5, 2012, 12:30 AM [ in reply to We would be undefeated...neither Florida or LSU has any ]

how the heck are we gonna do it taking on an sec schedule? Hard to figure some of you guys out.

if Clemson were in the SEC East, they would be undefeated.***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: if Clemson were in the SEC East, they would be undefeated.***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:51 PM

I'm thinking 6 and 3 with losses to Fla, UGA, and LSU.

What a surprise.***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: if Clemson were in the SEC East, they would be undefeated.***

Nov 5, 2012, 12:23 AM [ in reply to if Clemson were in the SEC East, they would be undefeated.*** ]

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what's for dinner. Precisely why we are a republic !

Re: If we were in the SEC East...

Nov 4, 2012, 8:35 PM

at Vanderbilt Commodores W East Carolina Pirates W UAB Blazers W
Missouri Tigers W
Kentucky Wildcats W
Georgia Bulldogs W
at LSU Tigers L
at Florida Gators W
Tenn Volunteers W

8-1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Yep.***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2012, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Re: If we were in the SEC East... ]

You folks are really delusional.

Same***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2012, 8:40 PM

6-3

But it's an irrelevant question

Nov 4, 2012, 8:57 PM

8-1 for sure. Possibly 9-0 but LSU at night would be tough. Certainly wouldn't have crapped the sheets like the coots did against Florida.

Nov 5, 2012, 12:26 AM

You are not in touch with reality.

Re: Re: if Clemson were in the SEC East, they would be undefeated.***

Nov 5, 2012, 12:30 AM

Awesome analogy. I'm using that one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2012, 2:05 AM

I'm going to say (for this year) 7-2 or 6-3 for a couple of reasons.

If this were our first year in the SEC we wouldn't be the door mat that SC was, or that Vanderbilt continues to be as our recruiting has been much better than theirs consistently. However, we don't have the depth at defense that those schools have and it would take us a couple of recruiting classes to get there.

I'd respectfully say that our offense can play against anyone (and win) in the country, however, our defense has been sporadic - showing improvement, but that's with starters, we need a strong rotation.

I hope we do end up in the SEC. I hope that is why the idea of moving to the Big 12 was never considered more than it was. Dabo said it would hurt recruiting and not be fare to the current players/families if a Big 12 move was made - however, his argument against that particular conference isn't viable when talking about the SEC, which would eventually make Clemson a undisputed powerhouse on ESPN and also having a deeper bench, would make our team more consistent and less likely to "Pull A Clemson".

wow

Nov 5, 2012, 6:43 AM

IIf you really wanted to know how clemson would fare in a better conference then look no farther than West Virginia. Good offense but a strong defense can stop any offense with the right coaching.

We are better, we would be 8-1. We will prove it soon.

Nov 5, 2012, 6:46 AM

It's a good thing we play them.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic