Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stooops says zero problems with players.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Stooops says zero problems with players.

Dec 30, 2015, 5:45 PM

Stoops says Sooners have not had any disciplinary issues in Miami
http://www.scout.com/college/oklahoma/forums/2445-football-recruiting/14424648-stoops-says-sooners-have-not-had-any-disciplinary-issues-in-miam

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i.e. they didn't drug test their players...***

Dec 30, 2015, 5:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yet...... I guess NCAA wil***

Dec 30, 2015, 5:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i.e. they didn't drug test their players...***

Dec 30, 2015, 6:16 PM [ in reply to i.e. they didn't drug test their players...*** ]

That's a very ignorant statement. Bob's FAR from being one of those scumbag coaches that would do that. He's never sacrificed his team's culture for wins! His track record more than proves it too! you lose your credibility and can't have longterm success if you operate like that. That's a big reason why Dabo has had sustained success as well to this point. I'm actually surprised we didn't have anybody in any kind of trouble this yr. There's usually a player or two that ends up being left back at home. He doesn't usually give a specific reason to the media though. He'll say the reason is a "violation of team rules" and leave it at that. Jordan Thomas is definitely lucky he didn't get left home for his unpaid speeding ticket. That was a close call for sure, but I think his parents forgot to pay it for him, so Bob let it slide.

Dec 30, 2015, 6:19 PM

Really???? His running back didn't break four bones in a woman's face?

Dec 30, 2015, 6:43 PM

And ignore his court date? Seems like two issues worse than Mj which is legal in several states. Assault and failure to appear in court are illegal everywhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2015, 6:46 PM

A season long suspension is also different than a two game suspension. I'm not backing Mixon or even the punishment, but these two situations aren't even comparable.

Dec 30, 2015, 7:01 PM

A "season long suspension" also known as a "redshirt" year....yeah that'll teach 'em.

He was Redshirted, so he really wasn't suspended.

Dec 30, 2015, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: i.e. they didn't drug test their players...*** ]

Please don't let the facts bother you though. Had he really been suspended,he would have lost a year of Eligibility,which he didn't.

Looks like you are WAY more ignernt....

Dec 30, 2015, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: i.e. they didn't drug test their players...*** ]

Coot........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like you are WAY more ignernt....

Dec 30, 2015, 7:13 PM

> Coot........
Crazy clempsum coot

your suspensions will come next week

Dec 30, 2015, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: i.e. they didn't drug test their players...*** ]

wait and see

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His parents did not get the speeding ticket, he did

Dec 30, 2015, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: i.e. they didn't drug test their players...*** ]

and it was his responsibility to make sure it was paid. I would bet his parents or Stoops did not even know about the ticket until it was brought up that he may not get to go to OB

Dec 30, 2015, 6:32 PM [ in reply to i.e. they didn't drug test their players...*** ]

Pretty sure the NCAA drug tests all 4 teams before Playoff games....And the players know its coming.

What did the Oklahomo players get on their final exams?

Dec 30, 2015, 7:26 PM

Drool

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2015, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: i.e. they didn't drug test their players...*** ]

You're an idiot "here's your sign" ??

They will have a Big Problem Tomorrow

Dec 30, 2015, 5:49 PM

And The Problem will be...Clemson Whipping Their Butts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Re: Stooops says zero problems with players.

Dec 30, 2015, 6:01 PM

Well, he has an unrepentant almost boastful woman beater on his team and that is a wee bit worse that smoking weed no matter what Big Game Bob says! He and Oklahoma are total jokes when it comes to discipline.

Yep; he must have graduated from the Spurrier School of

Dec 30, 2015, 6:03 PM

Selective Discipline.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You know Spurrier would have suspended

Dec 30, 2015, 6:12 PM

Them for the first week of spring practice. No way he suspends anyone for a playoff game.

Dec 30, 2015, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Stooops says zero problems with players. ]

> Well, he has an unrepentant almost boastful woman
> beater on his team and that is a wee bit worse that
> smoking weed no matter what Big Game Bob says! He and
> Oklahoma are total jokes when it comes to discipline.

Hey idiot, you know nothing about bob stoops and team discipline. Shut up and go back to jerking it to DW4 ya coot

Dec 30, 2015, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Stooops says zero problems with players. ]

Mixon is the guy I'm worried about. We have big enough athletes to contain Perine but Mixon is like Cook (I know it's bad but trying to compare them as runners) in that he can break a tackle and take it to the house. If we keep him out of the endzone with no big runs I think we win.

Dec 30, 2015, 6:04 PM

We have not had any discipline problems in Miami either if the test were done earlier like some have said. Results from the test are not immediate so I would guess they tested them before we went to Miami. I am just guessing no expert here on the subject. Go tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2015, 8:32 PM

I have 0 problems with my 3 kids to????. See how easy that was.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic