Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
idjits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

idjits

Nov 8, 2018, 11:26 PM

Go ahead and start dropping the Thumb downs. I don't if it is just arrogance that Clemson can continue to prop up the entire conference or just being ignorant. Any Clemson fans celebrating a Wake Forest win tonight are idjits. You take your personal dislike of NC state( fans/coach) and miss the big picture. The ACC's reputation took another big hit tonight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake isn't in the ACC?***

Nov 8, 2018, 11:29 PM

Re: Wake isn't in the ACC?***

Nov 8, 2018, 11:35 PM

dont get the joke ff

Re: idjits

Nov 8, 2018, 11:34 PM

I thought this was a post about the CFP Committee dumba$&es that jumped the wolfturds to #14.

LOL

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2018, 11:39 PM

The ACC has a reputation ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 8, 2018, 11:46 PM

Yes a bad one, and it just got worse. I'm not concerned about this year, but if this trend continues Clemson will start looking like UCF without any quality wins. Gamecocks blow, FSU blows, Miami blows,Vtech blows, etc, etc.

Nov 8, 2018, 11:49 PM

UCF has a schedule ranking of 100 something.

Can you guess ours?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2018, 11:42 PM

Clemson doesn’t need the ACC to be “propped” up idjit, win out and they are in. It’s a known fact, they are destroying teams and playing 3rd string mid 3 quarter til the end. Jabroni

Nov 9, 2018, 1:34 AM

It could one day come down to tie percentage of wins or conference wins and our SOS could hurt us. We have some teams climbing and a lot more that need some serious help. Most conference leaders right now have only beat 2-3 teams averaging over 5-4

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 8, 2018, 11:46 PM

We win and we're in. Our program is at a level where we don't need 6he ACC to do anything for us.

Idgit? What is this? Middle school?

Nov 8, 2018, 11:56 PM

Right? Idjit? I don’t know who is worse him or Jhop83.

I will say this, BC, Cuse, WF, Nancy are all playing par for the course. The let down that everybody is talking about is Miami, FSU, and VT. GT needs an overhaul, Paul and his triple option need to go to Navy or somewhere... I don’t know, do they football in Canada? Lol

Nov 8, 2018, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Re: idjits ]

I'm not worried about how this impacts us this year as far as CFP. I'm just tired of hearing the narrative of how bad the ACC is, this just adds fuel to the fire. My original message was a little over the top, but it was based more off of posters being delighted of the demise of NC state's bad loss. I hate NC State, but if they win, it's make us look better and I don't I have to listen to the talking heads with more ammunition on how we bad our conference/opponents are

read gumbys post below

Nov 9, 2018, 12:01 AM

He's right on.

Nov 8, 2018, 11:52 PM

No. That’s the BS that is being shoved down everybody’s throat by ESECPN 24/7/365. When LSU loses to UF It’s because UF is strong. When UGA gets pounded by LSU it’s because LSU is strong. When UGA pounds UF it’s because UGA is strong. When NCSU loses to WAKE it’s because NCSU is weak. Telling a lie over and over doesn’t make it come true, it just makes the speaker a bigger liar.

If Wake wins one more, it may even help our SOS

Nov 9, 2018, 6:12 AM

since that would be one more team with a winning record we have beaten, and if NC State wins two more, they will stay in the top 25.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Wake wins one more, it may even help our SOS

Nov 9, 2018, 10:49 AM

Just wait until bowl season and it will all shake out as usual..

Re: If Wake wins one more, it may even help our SOS

Nov 9, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to If Wake wins one more, it may even help our SOS ]

Just wait until bowl season and it will all shake out as usual..

Speaking of an idjit.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:15 AM

I hate to say this about a fellow who wants to count himself a Tiger, but picktiger, you sound like an SEC/Gamecock fan.

Clemson is Clemson. We do not count on some other team to win a game and prop us up. We look to be about as solid a program and team in the country right now because of how we play, not because State crept into the top 25.

There are parallels.

No one at Alabama ever wants to see Auburn win a game. No one at Bama cares when Kentucky beats Tennessee or SC beats Ole Miss. Bama fans don't care and Bama fans do not like Ole Miss or Tennessee.
Bama fans are not SEC fans; Bama fans are Bama fans.

The Big 10 was the 'big 2 and the little 8' for decades. No one at TOSU or Michigan gave a crap that Indiana and Minnesota both sucked.

Florida State ran through the ACC for 15 years and it did not matter one bit to FSU that the whole ACC sucked. The Noles were a perennial top five program based on who the noles were, not based on who Wake Forest beat.

Take your oddly incestous love for Clemson's rivals in the ACC somewhere else. It's not gonna sell to anyone with a clue about rivalry. Your sort of odd feelings for State and the ACC as a whole might sell to SC fans or Vandy fans but Tiger fans aren't buying it. And it has nothing to do with arrogance and and everything to do with reality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drunk post are fun.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:18 AM

They make you look stupid but those of us recovering from alcoholism understand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake is like Vanderbilt ... which is in the SEC

Nov 9, 2018, 8:43 AM

so that makes it okay.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares? Tigers keep winning and we are alright, Things...

Nov 9, 2018, 9:46 AM

cycle and ACC is just in a low point right now. Still better than SEC East.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK why we should be upset that NCSU lost

Nov 9, 2018, 9:51 AM

It would appear that NCSU fans are the worst lot in the conference so I just don't see many tiger fans shedding a tear. Sorry you are sad this morning.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 10:00 AM

https://youtu.be/5RAQXg0IdfI

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 9, 2018, 10:56 AM

Yeah.... NO.

I pull for Wake out of all non-Clemson teams, and one more win make them bowling. I hope then knock off Pitt and then win the dook game.

The ACC's reputation only matters with the legitimate powers (and NC State is NOT a power). Go blame Miami, FSU, & VT for not upholding their OOC schedule. You can't be motorboated by LSU, thrashed by ODU, and be FShoe.

Go #### Yourself.***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 2:48 PM

done

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic