Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Shawn Elliott says Gamecocks "thrilled" to have Tigers visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

New Story: Shawn Elliott says Gamecocks "thrilled" to have Tigers visit

Nov 25, 2015, 9:01 AM

Shawn Elliott says Gamecocks "thrilled" to have Tigers visit

South Carolina interim head coach Shawn Elliott grew up in the Clemson-South Carolina rivalry, and he knows what’s at stake this weekend when the top-ranked Tigers come calling. Photo by Jim Dedmon / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless his heart!

Nov 25, 2015, 9:09 AM

Seems like a nice guy who has unfortunately made bad choices...

...well, you gotta pay the rent and feed the kids, hoping a better job will come along one day!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

We know what "Bless his heart!"

Nov 25, 2015, 9:22 AM

means!!!!!!

Re: Bless his heart!

Nov 25, 2015, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Bless his heart! ]

Doubt he is such a nice guy. Seems like an #### to me who is just saying the right things to the media. If you doubt my assessment then go read his twitter feed.

Re: Bless his heart!

Nov 25, 2015, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Bless his heart! ]

Talking about begging your players to step and shock the world. I don't think I could have done a better job of that myself bc, that is exactly what he done with all those words. Please guys, lets shock the world. He is just a double talking prick begging his team by using the media to it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AGREE: "He is just a double talking p...***

Nov 25, 2015, 9:45 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like a reasonable interview without the SOS BS.***

Nov 25, 2015, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Bless his heart! ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh they just have to get better? It's the last game of the

Nov 25, 2015, 9:25 AM

season and the coaches are all fired and Elliot won't ever get another chance at a head coaching job and they have few decent players left and very few recruits coming in and the two best players are leaving and

Clemson has the 28th circled

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uh they just have to get better? It's the last game of the

Nov 25, 2015, 11:25 AM

I thought SOS told them to circle that date, as well. I bet they wish they used a pencil to erase that bad memory from their minds. They will lose, and they will lose huge!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Shawn Elliott says Gamecocks "thrilled" to have Tigers visit

Nov 25, 2015, 9:30 AM

Sounds to me like he's already prepared for the loss

Nov 25, 2015, 9:45 AM

It really does seem he is bracing himself. I hope he finds a decent job somewhere coaching. you can't blame him for the old ######## coward walking out on them mid season. Having said that he is a shamecock and in three days you had better brace yourself because there's going to be a lot of orange in the stands and orange in the endzone.

Nov 25, 2015, 9:42 AM

You know...I honestly think this game will be closer than most people expect...during the first quarter...then...well....hold on cause the Tigers are gonna let loose!!!

Nov 25, 2015, 10:28 AM

The Tigers are averaging 38 points scored and giving up 17.6, while the Gamecooks are scoring 21 and giving up 27.6. Home field, rivalry, getting psyched for the final game to try and knock off the #1 team- fugetaboutit! Nothing will rescue this Columbia bunch from a Tiger lunch.

#### H. - hope he feels worse afterwards than Citadel fiasco***

Nov 25, 2015, 9:44 AM

Nov 25, 2015, 9:48 AM

"I mean, I'm not gonna come out and tell my boys 'let's go shock the world', that's the wrong message. I mean, look at who they've got. Their QB is in the running for the Heisman. We've got a walk-on QB..."

At least he's a realist. ??

Our former walk-on QB will be playing too

Nov 25, 2015, 10:30 AM

just not until the 4th quarter

Nov 25, 2015, 9:48 AM

He won't be thrilled by the end of the game. I can't wait to see the final hand shake just to see the look on each of their faces knowing that #1 Clemson is on the way to the ACC Championship with a great shot in the playoffs while Elliot will be head coaching his last game in big boy football and SCAR will be sitting at home for the rest of Championship Week / Bowl Season. Will be so satisfying.

i feel like he is upset with the coots. He mentioned how Dabo took over a talented Clemson team.

Nov 25, 2015, 9:58 AM

I don't think he feels like he's getting a fair chance due to how bad they are haha. Hopefully they will hire that guy.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: i feel like he is upset with the coots. He mentioned how Dabo took over a talented Clemson team.

Nov 25, 2015, 10:21 AM

He's simply begging for the job. Why else would you bring up the fact that Dabo was interim prior to taking over the greatest ball team since 1981.

I honestly think the man should get the job; he's earned it, after having to follow that old quitting coot around for so many years. Besides, he's done more for the chickens (even though they cant win) to bring them back to life than grandpa ever did...and he took that play from our very own Dabo!

I suspect he won't be "thrilled" for very long.***

Nov 25, 2015, 10:32 AM [ in reply to i feel like he is upset with the coots. He mentioned how Dabo took over a talented Clemson team. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The team Dabo took over was not rated nearly as high

Nov 25, 2015, 10:33 AM [ in reply to i feel like he is upset with the coots. He mentioned how Dabo took over a talented Clemson team. ]

as the team dumb butt took over. I hope he enjoys watching our buses Saturday. I hope he doesn't get kicked out of WB for fighting with Clemson fans again. Well actually, that might be fitting.

Re: i feel like he is upset with the coots. He mentioned how Dabo took over a talented Clemson team.

Nov 25, 2015, 12:16 PM [ in reply to i feel like he is upset with the coots. He mentioned how Dabo took over a talented Clemson team. ]

We had come off a loss and were under achieving when Dabo took over but I would not say Dabo was in a much better situation. The team was down Dabo breathed life back into the team. he got them enjoying playing football again. Elliott could not not get the ship back on course after Spurrier quit.

Shawn Elliott says Gamecocks suck

Nov 25, 2015, 10:07 AM

He just told it like it is. You have to respect that about him.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. This is coach speak for "we're screwed".***

Nov 25, 2015, 11:47 AM

They should be thrilled. THE SHOW is coming to town.***

Nov 25, 2015, 10:20 AM

Re: I'll be thrilled to watch his sorry #### ride back home

Nov 25, 2015, 10:27 AM

after we get him fired. He's a dewsh. Read his twitter feed for proof.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Rivalry Week in full fling at the DMV

Nov 25, 2015, 10:30 AM

Walmart hit it out of the park by selling those Turkey hats for Thanksgiving.

Made it a point to wear garnet and black to work along with the turkey hat.

Since I'm a die hard Clemson fan (and former player - 82-83) people asked me if I had switched sides. My response was absolutely not.. just wanted everyone to know what a roasted chicken looks like in your teams colors!!.... LOL

Could be a trick !***

Nov 25, 2015, 10:58 AM

Got a feeling this one is gonna get ugly quick...

Nov 25, 2015, 2:59 PM

Dirtpeckers maybe hang through first half of the first quarter, propped up by the fanbase, loud music, and adrenaline.
But after a few punches in the mouth and one or two quick scores by us, they fold like a beach chair. When you have NOTHING to play for, not even pride for the coach, why would they fight on when they can be back at their crack houses and alleyways a little earlier rather than later?
Let's be honest. We all know one more sale or trick is more valuable to these thugs than a win over Clemson.

Nov 25, 2015, 3:09 PM

Lost all respect for this guy when he ran on the field waving that stupid @$$ visor the first time he was head coach.

Go TIGERS...............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Oh Joy, the Tigers are in town!

Nov 25, 2015, 3:13 PM

Pack your #### coach..you're done after this one. Dooshwank.

Nov 25, 2015, 5:45 PM

Tigers...BELIEVE &EXECUTE and BE the team at the end of the day...Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be sorry to see Fat Dabo go.

Nov 25, 2015, 7:39 PM

Go Tigers!

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic