Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Venables Leaving?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,623

Venables Leaving?

Nov 29, 2014, 9:56 AM

Have I missed something or are folks just speculating that BV gets an offer because CM has gotten his?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Venables Leaving?

Nov 29, 2014, 9:57 AM

People have been trolling the A&M boards looking for drama and dirt on all our coaches now....Who the h3ll knows where that BS started...

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 29, 2014, 10:31 AM

He was also listed as a candidate for the Kansas HC position. I would say it lacks credibility because it's Jayhawk football, but BV is a Midwest guy so maybe he would see something in that that I don't.

i am not sure an k-state guy would take the kansas job.

Nov 29, 2014, 10:34 AM

i sure wouldn't do jack for usuc, for any amount of money, plus, they have no prestige or honor so we can throw that out,too.

Re: i am not sure an k-state guy would take the kansas job.

Nov 29, 2014, 10:42 AM

Muschamp (Georgia) took the Gator job, but in retrospect he may have been bringing them down from the inside.

Re: Money talks***

Nov 29, 2014, 10:57 AM [ in reply to i am not sure an k-state guy would take the kansas job. ]

Nov 29, 2014, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Venables Leaving? ]

Dude, you were calling the Chad Morris stuff "BS" yesterday before news got out that he, in fact, is probably leaving.

I don't know why some people try and fight against this information so hard, as if that's going to keep the coaches around.

IF BV is gonna stay, he's gonna stay. If he's gonna leave, he's gonna leave. No need to continue to blast others for their predictions when you're 0/1 on saying that the Morris stuff was "BS"

We can't do anything about it and saying it's not going to happen is petulant.

Nov 29, 2014, 11:00 AM

What? I never said the Chad Morris stuff was BS...Only thing I have said in regards to that was the fact that SMU is a dead end gig

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 29, 2014, 10:01 AM

just more classless c$$t BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ignore the worthless $%^&@#$%@#$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2014, 10:42 AM

It's every coaches right to explore any and all options he deems good for him and his family. I wish the best for him and much luck. Coach Swinney has this handled.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,623
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic