Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
neighborhood rant of the day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,060

neighborhood rant of the day

Sep 19, 2017, 4:40 PM

from nextdoor.com in my neighborhood

"Lady - Curb Your Dog"

>I currently have three dog rescues and when I walk them in Lawton Bluff I always carry a thin >plastic grocery bag and if my pups take a "poop"; in the bag it goes. If they have to take a "pee >break" I only allow my boys to do so on a trash pile or telephone pole. My girl is only allowed to >do so at edge of road. I never let my dogs take a bathroom break on any person's lawns, flowers or >bushes.
>
>To the lady who I talked to today at 2:38 PM, I say again, please curb your two dogs. Yes they are >small and cute; however, let them do their business in a responsible manner as they are yours to >control. And telling me I did not ask you to not do it in the past (which I did) is possibly the >most idiotic comment you could have made. You need another adult to tell you, an "adult", to curb >you dogs and respect your neighbors? In any case, as I told you I do have you on video and the >next time I will file a complaint. Curb your dog. Thank you.

Next response:

Who cares if a dog pees on a yard? Not picking up poop is an issue. How about you go move into a gated community if you think this is an issue. You sir are the problem with society, not a little pee. Maybe go get a psyche evaluation to figure out what's wrong with you.

I want to respond:

This is what happens when we let yanks invade our southern neighborhoods people. Wake up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: neighborhood rant of the day

Sep 19, 2017, 4:46 PM

Best part of the app is that it shows where everyone lives. I'm about to let my beagles take a shid in his yard.

icon.jpg(98.6 K)

and give him this look

Sep 19, 2017, 7:08 PM

let:

shidd in her yard

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

how do you curb a dog?***

Sep 19, 2017, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: neighborhood rant of the day ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: how do you curb a dog?***

Sep 19, 2017, 7:08 PM

I think I saw Ed Norton do it in American History X.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Did they just invent the term "curb your dog" or is that

what's it's called when you don't let them pee or poop in someone's yard? My dog is like a poop ice cream machine, I'd feed him a t-bone and let him go cray in that persons front yard. LOL at people who pick up dog poop.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did they just invent the term "curb your dog" or is that

Sep 19, 2017, 4:48 PM

I think it is some yankee term meaning keep your dog in the road? I put my dogs on 30' leashes and let them run all over the place. I only pick up the shid if it is sitting in some nice centipede or st augustine grass that looks like it is mowed at least once every 2 weeks

Once a leash is 30' long, does it really serve a purpose?***

Sep 19, 2017, 4:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did they just invent the term "curb your dog" or is that

Sep 19, 2017, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Did they just invent the term "curb your dog" or is that ]

maybe one of our resident yankees can confrim

In New Jersey "curb your dog" means

Sep 19, 2017, 5:02 PM

you make the dog bite the curb and you stomp on their skull.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dog pee can kill grass.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Confirmed, tdrake is the lady who doesn't curb her dogs***

ROH

I got mothra flutter dog door.

Sep 19, 2017, 4:55 PM

lol at people who have to walk their dogs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got mothra flutter dog door.

Sep 19, 2017, 4:56 PM

True. I bought one of those LDR high efficiency insulated dog doors

I've got 2, one from the house to the sunroom and

Sep 19, 2017, 4:58 PM

one from the sunroom to outside.

Sep 19, 2017, 5:40 PM

Another story about this guy:

2-3 years ago some neighbors complained about his curtains inside his home which were like disney sheets or something. Clearly visible from the street. Some snotty neighbors said something to him about it and he got mad and spray painted some message on a sheet of plywood and put it out at the street for a long time. It was pretty stupid if you ask me

Fast forward to June this year. Some teenage kid "ding-dong-ditched" his house at 2AM. Something all kids do at some point in their lives. He has a security camera on his front porch and took a screen shot of the kid from the footage and posted it on an easel in his driveway with an angry message. It's been there for 3 months. This guy is pretty ridiculous

A quarter of my neighborhood want to be him.***

Sep 19, 2017, 5:42 PM

From the last few days:

Sep 19, 2017, 5:53 PM

Was outside for 10 min and saw at least 6 ppl ride straight thru the stop sign.

The people speeding in the neighborhood are starting to drive me nuts.

This is the SUV that has almost hit me now three times and my neighbor at least once this needs to stop no one should be afraid to pull in or out of their own driveway twice my child would have been seriously injured.

Whoever's ####### child was driving a red mini van with tag number ### ### ran the main stop sign and almost got my grandmothers car and proceeded to flick me off when I honked the horn at them. I've notified public safety. Please teach your child manners.

just had some young boy (running) and now a second group of teenagers (2 young girls and a tall boy) cut thru the neighborhood between my property and my neighbor despite my no trespassing signs. they were told NOT to do it again ... not sure if they belong in this subdivision or not. just wanted to give heads up ... (All kids are hoodlums, but especially if they're black which I assume these were.)

Truck stopped in front of our house across from the pool and dumped a huge cooler full of what seemed to be a mixture of ice, glass, beer, and bottle caps. Took probably ten minutes to sweep it all to the side of the road. They had come from the pool, which is odd because you're not even supposed to have alcohol at the pool, especially in glass containers. Hope our tires don't get messed up. (Cooler fell out of truck, person cleaned up missing one bottle cap, no glass only ice, and alcohol is allowed at the pool.)

i,m going to voice my anger, if I see your children without supervision in the street under the age of 5, i,m calling the cops,especially at night riding a bike with no lights....... (Kid was 10, was dusk but still light, and mother was walking with kid.)

Re: From the last few days:

Sep 19, 2017, 9:02 PM

A couple days ago some teenagers ran over a dude in a couple neighborhoods over. He's in ICU right now. Surprising since its a 400k+ hood

Bruh........my yard looks like a golf course.

Sep 19, 2017, 9:08 PM

I spend Pawless-money on fertilizer year-round and keep it mowed and weed free.

Ain't no dog gonna whiz in my grass, much less pewp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bruh........my yard looks like a golf course.

Sep 19, 2017, 9:12 PM

Assuming your street has a 25' r/w...those first 15' are pee spots for dogs

No, we don't.

Sep 19, 2017, 9:47 PM

Where the asphalt drops, the BS stops.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"DS"

Sep 19, 2017, 9:49 PM

FTFY

My yard looks like a golf course too.

Sep 19, 2017, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Bruh........my yard looks like a golf course. ]

Unfortunately, it looks like the Winthrop golf course.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but you have pretty flowers***

Sep 19, 2017, 10:09 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have ONE pretty flower.

Sep 19, 2017, 10:16 PM

By accident.

But management does do a great job of eradicating sneks.***

Sep 20, 2017, 10:41 AM

I really should have taken all of my kills to a taxidermist.

Sep 20, 2017, 10:44 AM

I could have a Hall Of Copperheads by now, and charge admission to view them. Maybe have a snack bar and gift shop at the end to increase those revenues.

On our HOA buddybook page maybe a month ago:

Sep 20, 2017, 8:18 AM

security camera shots of a couple walking a dog, and throwing a bag of dog poop into the trashcan by the road. The angry poster said "PLEASE DON'T THROW DOG POOP IN MY TRASHCAN. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE."

Can somebody explain this to me? Half of the shitheads walking around with dogs will let them shit anywhere, including in the middle of the sidewalk. THOSE are the horrible people. This couple picked up after their dog like they're supposed to, and disposed of the bagged poop in a trashcan that is waiting to be picked up. Shouldn't they be congratulated for being in the top 50th percentile of humanity? Is the concern that your normally pleasant and aromatic trashcan smell will be ruined by a bag of poop? My big green can smells like rotting ass, but this doesn't shock me, seeing as how it's a trashcan, and sometimes rotting ass and other unpleasant things go in there. Keep the lid closed, and it's not an issue.

Somebody 'splain this to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People always trying to find something to bisch about

Sep 20, 2017, 9:24 AM

I'll never live in a neighborhood again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BECAUSE BUDDYPAL...THAT'S NOT HOW WE DID THINGS BACK IN THE

Sep 20, 2017, 10:46 AM [ in reply to On our HOA buddybook page maybe a month ago: ]

GARDEN OF EDEN...OR OHIO, FOR YOU NEANDERTHAL SOUTHERNS.

Exactly

Sep 20, 2017, 10:59 AM

And its THEIR goshdarn trash can and no one else's and puppy poopy should not be mixed in with their New Jersey garlicky rot.

Hey, Bro??

Sep 20, 2017, 12:09 PM

First of all...anything with the slightest trace of garlic should be kept and re-used until said trace of garlic is completely gone.

THERE IS NO 'SECOND OF ALL'.

People like this are just a-holes.

Sep 20, 2017, 11:10 AM [ in reply to On our HOA buddybook page maybe a month ago: ]

The worst part is their studied determination to be such.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,060
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic